Boro vs Blades

Watching the Boro v Blades match last night - saw some shocking passing by Premiership players. Boro's young full backs were dodgy, Downing's crosses were mostly quite poor, their striker were inept, not enough quality. We are in the third tier of football and I have seen better at BP at times this season than than rubbish last night. Boro fans weren't booing though, in fact they remained behind them all the way (although there were quiet periods). Makes you wonder doesnt it? That is a 'Premier League' team against a lower league team playing nothing more than ordinary. Let's just get thing into perspective before we start moaning and booing our lads. It aint like watching Brazil at every other ground in the country (yes even in the Premier League)

I watched the first game. Then I watched last night. I don't know why but no matter how bad it was I couldn't take my eyes off it :lol:

Then rather than even give us a bit of fun with a penatly shoot out after 2 games and almost all of extra time done the luckiest, most jammy goal you'll see all season takes place :lol:

I watched the first game. Then I watched last night. I don't know why but no matter how bad it was I couldn't take my eyes off it :lol:

Then rather than even give us a bit of fun with a penatly shoot out after 2 games and almost all of extra time done the luckiest, most jammy goal you'll see all season takes place :lol:

It was a genuinely shocking game of football but I don't know how people can describe it as the worst game they have ever seen. It was a better game than the Chelsea v Liverpool game a few weeks back.

It was worth sitting through it for the ultimate moment of comedy that was the goal.

Not the greatest mistake Kenny's ever made but a fantastic end to an awful night!

The point - when we are not being treated to Brazilian-esque football and perferct pristine performances at BP - remember we are not alone - so stop frikkin whinging!!!

A week ago Chelsea fans were contemplating a possible quadruple success under Avram Grant and asking Jose Who? Now they want Grant sacked!