NHL

haha

Darn you pesky kids. You always have to spoil things with your accursed logic.

Is that true? TBH, I haven't a bloody clue how this thing works...The top two teams in the Conference in theory are seeded to play each other in the second round? That bloody stanley. His rules are bobbins.

:wink:

EDIT: Yes, after a little bit of googling you are quite right Mr JSS, the draw is reseeded after every round. So that bleedin season did mean something after all then... crud. <_<

Edited by BigfinLatic

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOAH!

Just seen the end of that on the NHL site. That is remarkable. Just wow!

Feel for you...

:shock:

We've come back into that game like I could never have imagined. To lose like that. :censored:. I fear now. I really fear. We have to beat the piss out of them at the Rock to get the momentum back or we're done for.

We've come back into that game like I could never have imagined. To lose like that. :censored:. I fear now. I really fear. We have to beat the piss out of them at the Rock to get the momentum back or we're done for.

Did they face off again afterwards? On the highlights Marty seems to stand at his goal, maybe out of disbelief though...though i guess with 0.2 left on the clock they technically should have faced off, even if it was a bit pointless.

Did they face off again afterwards? On the highlights Marty seems to stand at his goal, maybe out of disbelief though...though i guess with 0.2 left on the clock they technically should have faced off, even if it was a bit pointless.

Don't know, don't care! :cry:

Now now, don't be like that.

Anyway, best get knocked out now than get swept by the Pens in R2... :wink:

I'm more relaxed now - and I certainly don't fear the Pens! :lol: - As I've found this out:

The Devs haven't lost the last five series when they lost Game 4 to even it up, last falling that way to the 1992 Rangers, also the last team to beat them from a 2-1 deficit. The Devils are 9-8 in series that have been tied 2-2, but an impressive 7-2 in series when they've lost Game 4.

The Carolina Hurricanes have never lost a series in which they have scored a GWG with 0.2 seconds remaining.

The Pens have never won after someone has posted that they will not win on OWTB

Wonderful thing stats, eh? :grin:

Edited by Ackey
*EVIL LAUGH*

WOW

"say kid, you wanna be a goaltender...? I've got a masterclass for you to watch"

Both goalies stepped way up last night. Ward makes a glove save that on any other night you'd have said Marty was hidden in that mask! Amazing how similar he looked to Marty... we could do a lot worse than pick this kid up when Marty finally call's time.

Marty made some stunning stops too and more than anything we picked up the win. No excuses accepted now, we have to own these last two games.

Elsewhere big win for the Ducks, and big loss for the Pens. Credit to Columbus too, far too little, far too late, but they gave it a run.

WOW

"say kid, you wanna be a goaltender...? I've got a masterclass for you to watch"

Both goalies stepped way up last night. Ward makes a glove save that on any other night you'd have said Marty was hidden in that mask! Amazing how similar he looked to Marty... we could do a lot worse than pick this kid up when Marty finally call's time.

Marty made some stunning stops too and more than anything we picked up the win. No excuses accepted now, we have to own these last two games.

Elsewhere big win for the Ducks, and big loss for the Pens. Credit to Columbus too, far too little, far too late, but they gave it a run.

If we can get this series won, I really dont fear anyone. Think everyone is pretty even.

Again, tried to watch the game last night but fell asleep midway through the second.

I remember stumbling in at about 4 this morning and checking the score, but couldn't remember when I woke up what it was.

Such a big loss it gutted it me twice!

Starting to get nervous...the way both our series and especially the Devils' has been going, wouldn't surprise me for both to go to a very nervy game seven.

I remember stumbling in at about 4 this morning and checking the score, but couldn't remember when I woke up what it was.

Such a big loss it gutted it me twice!

Starting to get nervous...the way both our series and especially the Devils' has been going, wouldn't surprise me for both to go to a very nervy game seven.

Indeed. I'm already expecting a nightmarish game seven round at Dave's... you going to watch game Six on Sunday Dave?

For those of you who can't use NHL.com for highlights you NEED this: http://capitals.nhl.com

Just on a side note... NHL.com sometimes is a bulky site to use... however they post every single video they use on the official site on thier Channel on Youtube... which is much easier to watch... even on the old iphone.. :wink:

Game 6 here we go! Suppose it would be rude not to win it at home.... :unsure:

Just on a side note... NHL.com sometimes is a bulky site to use... however they post every single video they use on the official site on thier Channel on Youtube... which is much easier to watch... even on the old iphone.. :wink:

Well if thats the case, I think Mr Moderator (Ackey) should just post all the highlight videos on here.

Game 6 here we go! Suppose it would be rude not to win it at home.... :unsure:

Yeh mate. I watch them on there sometimes. For some reason me and Dave both have problems with NHL.com video's through the site. They're stuttery for whatever reason. So we have to watch them through the actual teams website.

Big game for us tonight. I want this done with, no game 7 lottery!