After Today

Wether people like it or not, our team is full of overpaid pre-maddona's. From the front to the back the only players I can see are interested are, Gregan, Stam, Allott and Taylor.

Now every team in the division knows stop Taylor and you will stop Oldham, that is beside the point, its about time these players took a leaf out of the book of players who play for supposedly lesser clubs. e.g. Stockport/Tranmere etc etc. and actually turned out a preformance that was worth shouting about.

The 3 Amigos seem to rant on about people in Oldham not supporting there club, but lets be honest after being spanked 5-0 away at Funking Hereford why should we turn out??? My brother and his 2 young children have recentlly been turning out at Latics matches, I would love to be able to tell them that the drubbing we got today was a fluke but it wasn't it has been coming for a long time even as long ago as the time we lost out in the playoff's against Blackpool!

Lets be honest Hughes doesn't want to be here so get rid, and quick, even though he is the bestt striker since Stich, Lets build a team around players who want to play for OLDHAM ATHLETIC.

Lets stop being nearly men and lets get behind sheridan and his team and hopefully we can get out of this awful divison

Lots of Love One very Unhappy Latics Fan (P!$$ed Off)

Wether people like it or not, our team is full of overpaid pre-maddona's. From the front to the back the only players I can see are interested are, Gregan, Stam, Allott and Taylor.

Now every team in the division knows stop Taylor and you will stop Oldham, that is beside the point, its about time these players took a leaf out of the book of players who play for supposedly lesser clubs. e.g. Stockport/Tranmere etc etc. and actually turned out a preformance that was worth shouting about.

The 3 Amigos seem to rant on about people in Oldham not supporting there club, but lets be honest after being spanked 5-0 away at Funking Hereford why should we turn out??? My brother and his 2 young children have recentlly been turning out at Latics matches, I would love to be able to tell them that the drubbing we got today was a fluke but it wasn't it has been coming for a long time even as long ago as the time we lost out in the playoff's against Blackpool!

Lets be honest Hughes doesn't want to be here so get rid, and quick, even though he is the bestt striker since Stich, Lets build a team around players who want to play for OLDHAM ATHLETIC.

Lets stop being nearly men and lets get behind sheridan and his team and hopefully we can get out of this awful divison

Lots of Love One very Unhappy Latics Fan (P!$$ed Off)

Do you honestly think our players should take "a leaf out of the book of players who play for supposedly lesser clubs. e.g. Stockport/Tranmere etc etc."

You do know that these teams are below us. The reason they are below us is that they are not as good as us.

I do not want Latics players to take a leaf out of the books of teams that are worse than us. Not now. Not ever.