Shez:I'll sort it. Gregan apologises to fans

I don't know if you've seen Gregan play but every mistake he makes is followed by him ranting and raving at someone else to shift the blame.

If he had said "Some of us had shocking games and I have not seen us play like that since I have been at the club" that would have shown some responsibilty but instead he passed it all onto "them".

To be fair Ritchie do you not just think thats his style of play? I have and do play with some people who are really mouthy on the pitch especially critical of eveyone else but it is the heat of the moment and you learn to get on with it rather than take it all at face value. Id rather have someone shouting than complete silence, it at least shows they care.

The funniest thing on Saturday was Gregan belting the ball out of the ground in the first 10 seconds and then started bawling and pointing at Smalley for not getting near it!!

He wasn't berating Smalley, he was clearly reminding him of the bet he'd laid the night before that the ball would be out of the ground inside 10 seconds... :grin:

Is it me when Gregan first came to the club he would bollock anyone that booted the ball long aimlessly.

But know all he seems to do is just that....and then lays into someone for him doing it!!

Probably.

He does give it welly when necessary but some of his passing is of a very high quality. When he played in midfield in the Cup replay against Cheltenham he was the best in the team , and in most matches he shows some great passes.