Space Available to Scunny

It could be even worse Mr B. Remember Donny away a few seasons ago when Chickers sat in the front with his feet on your dash. Then that 4x4 went past with two meat heads in and the 4x4 had a painting of Mike Tyson on the side (enough to tell you they were nasty barstewards). We turn round te witness Chickers giving them the V's and calling them W4nkers.

Class !!!

rather get there mate so we can watch you overshoot the queue and nearly cause a pile up (again!)...thats after you try to lose a bloody window on the motorway!!! :laught30:

feck orf, just cause i chose to drive the pride of british engineering, not like you people nowadays driving german machines!!

nothing wrong with rover 25s! hahahha!

It could be even worse Mr B. Remember Donny away a few seasons ago when Chickers sat in the front with his feet on your dash. Then that 4x4 went past with two meat heads in and the 4x4 had a painting of Mike Tyson on the side (enough to tell you they were nasty barstewards). We turn round te witness Chickers giving them the V's and calling them W4nkers.

Class !!!

that was great, how i managed to get home in one piece i never know....the next train leaving leeds station is the 23:27 service to manchester

"wtf am i doing in leeds!!!"

we should do it again!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

feck orf, just cause i chose to drive the pride of british engineering, not like you people nowadays driving german machines!!

nothing wrong with rover 25s! hahahha!

well if you call a car that lets its windows come out at 70 mph "pride of british engineering" we're fecked!! :laught16:

have you still got that death trap?!?! B)

well if you call a car that lets its windows come out at 70 mph "pride of british engineering" we're fecked!! :laught16:

have you still got that death trap?!?! B)

no, i have given in to the german market, got a golf now mate

pride of german engineering, rubbish at wars and football, but boy they can make good cars!!