kalala making mariners impact

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1536097,00.html

I'm pleased for the lad :wink:

What is more strange is that O'Grady is not catching the Bradford squad :unsure:

It's almost a tad ironic with Kalala, considering other topics, suggesting we need beefing up and many didn't consider him good enough - I didn't mind him, although in games away from home, he could well have been 'useful'.

As for O Grady not catching - there's nothing surprising in that! And yet many thought he could do a job for us!!

It's a funny game football..

It's almost a tad ironic with Kalala, considering other topics, suggesting we need beefing up and many didn't consider him good enough - I didn't mind him, although in games away from home, he could well have been 'useful'.

As for O Grady not catching - there's nothing surprising in that! And yet many thought he could do a job for us!!

It's a funny game football..

O'Grady was fantastic the last time I saw him. I'm sure he won the OWTB MOTM. Maybe he has a knock?

It's funny he isn't much liked. Normally Latics players who work as hard as he does are well liked whether they are any good or not.

O'Grady was fantastic the last time I saw him. I'm sure he won the OWTB MOTM. Maybe he has a knock?

It's funny he isn't much liked. Normally Latics players who work as hard as he does are well liked whether they are any good or not.

:shock:

But you are quite right about being liked for their graft regardless of ability. "He put's 110% in that lad, if the rest would do the same" etc etc etc

It's almost a tad ironic with Kalala, considering other topics, suggesting we need beefing up and many didn't consider him good enough - I didn't mind him,

last night our midfield lacked kevin maher. why the hell whittaker was taken off when allott had imo his worst game in a latics shirt, ill never know. its always pissed me off that certain individuals seem undroppable no matter how good they are

last night our midfield lacked kevin maher. why the hell whittaker was taken off when allott had imo his worst game in a latics shirt, ill never know. its always pissed me off that certain individuals seem undroppable no matter how good they are

Well thats amazed me. It really has.

I know we all have our favourites and preferences, but I honestly felt it was the other way round last night. For me, Whits was ineffectual and his tackling was, well, powderpuff to say the least.

In future Maher for Whits away from home IMO.

Cheers,

Harry

Yesterday I walked over Clayton to get my Leicester tickets, there were 4 people on Mini Wembley. Wolfy, Physio, Stephens and Kalala. I read that on t'fishul and I'm puzzled.

Shez realises midfield is :censored: so has a massive turnaround and recalls Kalala?

:blink: