Killkenny to Donny

'No screws lose yet.' The irony! Put it with those 'proffesions' you referred to earlier.

Stereotyping is almost always nice. And pretty accurate too.

What, working as a parrot or an ostrich?

Ah man you're old school. So basically when you meet people from different walks of life and in diffrent situations or who follow different religions etc etc, you make broad assumptions about them based on what the media has protrayed them as? Good luck with that.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, working as a parrot or an ostrich?

Ah man you're old school. So basically when you meet people from different walks of life and in diffrent situations or who follow different religions etc etc, you make broad assumptions about them based on what the media has protrayed them as? Good luck with that.

Do I? Tell me where you can find me expressing these views on people from different walks of life and 'diffrent' situations and religions.

'Ah man you're old school.' Is that the kind of thing the kids are saying these days? If so, it sounds a bit like what they were saying at Woodstock, and even I'm not that old school. (Anyway, shouldn't there be a comma after man? Knock the boy a couple of marks off there.)

Edited by Corporal_Jones

Do I? Tell me where you can find me expressing these views on people from different walks of life and 'diffrent' situations and religions.

'Ah man you're old school.' Is that the kind of thing the kids are saying these days? If so, it sounds a bit like what they were saying at Woodstock, and even I'm not that old school. (Anyway, shouldn't there be a comma after man? Knock the boy a couple of marks off there.)

'Stereotyping is almost always nice. And pretty accurate too.'

Stereotyping is quite a large umbrella, it covers lots of different things. Maybe you should think about these things before posting. :wink:

Good job i'm not studying English then isn't it. Please don't report me to Diego. :disappointed:

You weren't there man, you don't know what it was like! (notice the comma, cheers ears.)

Edited by LeylandLatic

'Stereotyping is almost always nice. And pretty accurate too.'

Stereotyping is quite a large umbrella, it covers lots of different things. Maybe you should think about these things before posting. :wink:

Good job i'm not studying English then isn't it. Please don't report me to Diego. :disappointed:

You weren't there man, you don't know what it was like! (notice the comma, cheers ears.)

Yes, as everybody knows, basic grammar, punctuation and spelling are irrelevant if you're not studying English. Hence the title of professor Stephen Hawking's famous book, A breif History of tim.

Stereotyping is quite often accurate, but I still don't see where my stereotyping observations of people of different religions and so on are to be found.

(And he still gets it wrong. I'd better help him out: You weren't there, man, ... (Note extra comma.)

Yes, as everybody knows, basic grammar, punctuation and spelling are irrelevant if you're not studying English. Hence the title of professor Stephen Hawking's famous book, A breif History of tim.

Stereotyping is quite often accurate, but I still don't see where my stereotyping observations of people of different religions and so on are to be found.

(And he still gets it wrong. I'd better help him out: You weren't there, man, ... (Note extra comma.)

Ah, damn, and, blast!

'Yes, as everybody knows, basic grammar, punctuation and spelling are irrelevant if you're not studying English. Hence the title of professor Stephen Hawking's famous book, A breif History of tim.'

That's exactly what I said, glad we cleared that up. It's fun when you contradict yourself by inferring wildly onto things i've said when you are getting quite wound up by me doing the same to you on a much more realistic scale, wouldn't you say?

Ah, damn, and, blast!

'Yes, as everybody knows, basic grammar, punctuation and spelling are irrelevant if you're not studying English. Hence the title of professor Stephen Hawking's famous book, A breif History of tim.'

That's exactly what I said, glad we cleared that up. It's fun when you contradict yourself by inferring wildly onto things i've said when you are getting quite wound up by me doing the same to you on a much more realistic scale, wouldn't you say?

You can't 'infer wildly onto things.' And no, you didn't say that; I did. Tch. Which Uni are you at? Is it the university of Ferney?

Edited by Corporal_Jones

You can't 'infer wildly onto things.' And no, you didn't say that; I did. Tch. Which Uni are you at? Is it the university of Ferney?

I did wonder when I wrote that if I had made the point correctly. I don't claim to be perfect though, I hope you understand what I mean. I guess the correct way of putting this would be that from what you said, the point I made was inferred. Whereas you tried to do the same with what I said, but failed in an epic fashion. I'm at the University of Dartmouth btw (that means 'by the way', it's what the cool kids do on internet forums :wink:) .

Well we keep seeing him all over the place, but where is he?

2njal1l.jpg

If you spot him on your travels get out yer mobile and take a quick pic, then post it up!* He can't be that elusive...

*(We'll accept shopped images :rolleyes: keep it clean)

After all, I am not the one who keeps reiterating that because Blackpool won the playoffs two years ago, all is okay with Latics.

Keeps?? Keeps?? Do show me where Corp.

Besides I never said that because Blackers won the play offs all was well with Latics, but you knew that already didn't you? You cheeky little scamp you.

At the time I merely pointed it out in a "football is a funny old game" kind of way, you know team has woeful start yet triumphs in the end. I admit I did so the other day regards Forest last season because I've always thought JR's fat lady philosophy to be preferable to the one you seem most eloquent at presenting at every given opportunity.

There is that what you wanted one to say, to rise to the juicy bait? Well I aim to please and there are only so many times one can read an utter fabrication of ones previous comments without saying something. You seem to be one of those types who believe that if a conceit is presented often enough it will become fact .

Funnily enough there was another poster who used to do that, chap called TGOBM, not seen him for a while mind. He was a bit of a cult back in the day. In fact a huge cult on JKL even in its earliest incarnations. If you keep this up you could become as big a cult as he ever was. Thats not to say you aren't already a cult on here. Once I aspired to be a cult, but really I wasn't cut out for it, I thought I'd be much better leaving it to the experts, and a potentially bigger expert at being a cult I haven't seen in ages, well done Corp.

Funnily enough there was another poster who used to do that, chap called TGOBM, not seen him for a while mind. He was a bit of a cult back in the day. In fact a huge cult on JKL even in its earliest incarnations. If you keep this up you could become as big a cult as he ever was. Thats not to say you aren't already a cult on here. Once I aspired to be a cult, but really I wasn't cut out for it, I thought I'd be much better leaving it to the experts, and a potentially bigger expert at being a cult I haven't seen in ages, well done Corp.

Jeysus. The amount of spelling mistakes in that paragraph Stipey. Tsk.

As for Kilkenny. Last seen...

kilkennyxh3.jpg