Last Orders in Oldham

Having got out of work at 8.30 i decided to go for a drink with a mate. The pub was quite full most watching the United game. I assumed most where plastic reds until the Barman sais he got a txt saying Oldham where losing. I could not believe the reaction, atleast 12 people shouting a few more walking out for a Fag.

All Oldham fans most aged 4o above.

Says it all when we have a home game on and most would rather stay in the pub and watch United, but then after hearing about tonights performance it was a good idea.

Having got out of work at 8.30 i decided to go for a drink with a mate. The pub was quite full most watching the United game. I assumed most where plastic reds until the Barman sais he got a txt saying Oldham where losing. I could not believe the reaction, atleast 12 people shouting a few more walking out for a Fag.

All Oldham fans most aged 4o above.

Says it all when we have a home game on and most would rather stay in the pub and watch United, but then after hearing about tonights performance it was a good idea.

Really, you can't blame people for going to the boozer and watching the Champs League on the tele when you frequently get served up with sheet like that on display tonight at BP.

Aftter tonights performance, I think I've decided to watch the Leeds game on SKY at home.

Really, you can't blame people for going to the boozer and watching the Champs League on the tele when you frequently get served up with sheet like that on display tonight at BP.

Aftter tonights performance, I think I've decided to watch the Leeds game on SKY at home.

this is why shez will be sacked as a manager who cannot sell the goods to the public. 3,745 tonite.