Will Rangers win the SPL ?

Who will win the SPL?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the SPL?

• Rangers
    • Celtic
    • Who Cares?

We've done the easy bit by beating the scum. Now for the difficult part, beating 3 teams who will try their best to stop us winning the league. With heart and hand (and sword and shield) I hope that we win it.

You've got a summer job at Camelot?

Celtic were woeful in the final third yesterday, we can but hope but it's not looking good.

Rangers will beat the Sheep today, and hopefully the Hibs will do the right thing tomorrow, if not the Jambos will show some spirit just like they proudly did in the Somme.

Have Hearts got a lot of WW1 veterans on their books then? Do these posts sound less ridiculous in your head?

Have Hearts got a lot of WW1 veterans on their books then? Do these posts sound less ridiculous in your head?

I dont hate ignorant people like Rosa - I just dislike those who comment on things that they obviously don't have a clue about. Please read then edit your post, which may limit you from looking as "ridiculous".

http://www.heartsgreatwarmemorial.org.uk/contalmaison.html

Edited by slurms mckenzie

I dont hate ignorant people like Rosa - I just dislike those who comment on things that they obviously don't have a clue about. Please read then edit your post, which may limit you from looking as "ridiculous".

Is the answer to the topic question still 'no' then.. :wink:

What a silly boy you are. Invoking the memory of a WW1 unit where Hearts and Hibs fans (and I would hazard a guess many who didn't give a toss about football) fought side by side in the hope that it will transfer to a Heartsteam from around the world pulling a result out to frustrate a Celtic team who you hate for your anti-Irish/Catholic reasons. I bet those fallen soldiers would be delighted to know that their sacrifice would be hijacked 90 years later by the likes of you.

Coming from a military family, I'm appalled that the lives of our brave soldiers can be used in such an easy manner amongst an ill-thought out comment thats only reason is to provoke. You're on thin ice...

Coming from a military family, I'm appalled that the lives of our brave soldiers can be used in such an easy manner amongst an ill-thought out comment thats only reason is to provoke. You're on thin ice...

What a silly boy you are. Invoking the memory of a WW1 unit where Hearts and Hibs fans (and I would hazard a guess many who didn't give a toss about football) fought side by side in the hope that it will transfer to a Heartsteam from around the world pulling a result out to frustrate a Celtic team who you hate for your anti-Irish/Catholic reasons. I bet those fallen soldiers would be delighted to know that their sacrifice would be hijacked 90 years later by the likes of you.

Any Hearts fan I've ever met is proud of the sacrifice that their boys made. They supporters have a memorial for the players who sacrificed their lives. I've been there myself and trust me, no Jambo would ever be offended or insulted at my post, for saying that I'm sure that their players would show some Somme spirit. Can you please clarifiy what you mean by "You're on thin ice..."

As for LL's post, typical paranoid babble. Hibs celebrated like they'd won the Champions League when they held Rangers to a draw during the week - is that anti British/Protestant? Its not too much to ask for the Jambos to do the same to Celtic - nothing anti Irish/Catholic about it.

....no Jambo would ever be offended or insulted at my post, for saying that I'm sure that their players would show some Somme spirit.

No, you missed a trick. I am offended.

Can you please clarifiy what you mean by "You're on thin ice..."

What do you want me to say? Have you never heard it before?