I will follow Ronaldo (the fat one)

One of my favourite ever players. When he scored THAT hattrick at OT it was me who began his round of applause when being subbed off. :)

Oh, and Lags and Prozac should note that this fella had a nightclub actually inside his house where he often held parties for team-mates......as far as I know he isn't stacking any shelves..... :lol::wink:

Edited by Stitch_KTF

One of my favourite ever players. When he scored THAT hattrick at OT it was me who began his round of applause when being subbed off. :)

Oh, and Lags and Prozac should note that this fella had a nightclub actually inside his house where he often held parties for team-mates......as far as I know he isn't stacking any shelves..... :lol::wink:

A phenomenal striker, just a shame about all the injuries. In 2002 at the WC, he was simply stunning.

Oh, and Lags and Prozac should note that this fella had a nightclub actually inside his house where he often held parties for team-mates......

Probably the only place he won't get 'paparazzied' dancing with them hairy chinned women he got caught with in that Brazilian hotel.

Did the truth ever come out about his non-appearance in the 2nd half of the 2002 WC final? (or is my memory succumbing to Alzheimers & alcohol abuse?)

Probably the only place he won't get 'paparazzied' dancing with them hairy chinned women he got caught with in that Brazilian hotel.

Did the truth ever come out about his non-appearance in the 2nd half of the 2002 WC final? (or is my memory succumbing to Alzheimers & alcohol abuse?)

i may well be succumbing to alcohol-related dementia myself but wasn't the rumour that he had convulsions before the game and was in no fit state to play, but Brazil were under pressure from Nike to play him?