149 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Want To Win ?!

• Man United.
    • Barcelona.
    • Any.
  2. 2. Who Will Win In Your Opinion ?!

• Man United.
    • Barcelona
  3. 3. Just For The Hell Of It. Oldham Will Finish ...

• Champions
    • Automatic
    • Play-Offs
    • Mid-Table
    • Relagation

Live in Oldham...or nearby...the majority want the Scum to lose...anywhere else and you have the annual "discussions" on here about wanting an English team to win etc etc etc with others...it's not a straight divide based on where you live but it's damn close! Living with the Red Cun** day in day out means I'll not enjoy Weds night one bit at all...even if Barca are 3 up and coasting...until the ref blows and Barca have won!!!

In my place of work you tend to get more detailed discussions, about players they have seen on Sky against players they see maybe once or twice a year also on TV, about who is the best.

well i'm ready!

just hope the barca team is too..

i'm not too overfussed about them having a 2 week break-remember,they have been playing 2 games a week(la liga,champions league and CDR) for the last few months,some will have carrying knocks ,so it will be a welcome refreshing period.

the sharpness won't be missing-they still do train everyday ,and pep knows whats best for each player and their levels..as does each player themselves.

the team itself still needs confirming,but it seems henry and iniesta are fit and ready.the back 4 seems to have picked itself,its who plays right back/centre half thats to be announced.the players themselves will know-now its the guessing game.

believe messi will move to a more central attacking role with xavi & iniesta backing right up behind him.plenty of killer through balls?

at the moment i'm nervous..very nervous.uk media has decided its all over already(surprised?)..manu are favourites and we'll struggle to contain their forward line if they get through..but i look at it this way also..so will they.

head says 2-1 manu

heart says 2-1 barca.

lets see.2145960713mundoemotiincmy8.gif

If Barca play to their full potential I think they will win. In Messi, Xavi and Iniesta they have 3 of the worlds top 5 players (IMO) who can win the game for them. I hope they do for two reasons. 1. I cant stant them red ***** and 2. Barca play football the way it is meant to be played. I read a stat on the BBC website last night. Against Chelsea, in 180 mins, they attempted nearly 1400 passes, 82% of which were successful. Chelsea, in the same 180, attempted less than 700 with less than 65% accuracy. Barca only know one way to play and it's a joy to watch, so hopefully they will do the business tonight....unfortunately though I think they will not be on top of their game and United will win :ranting: .

Edited by dave_ragg1984

United to win. Offices, factories across the country to be full of smug red tossers who have never graced Old Trafford who then dare to slate you for supporting Oldham.

Usually the case isn't it.

Not even just them though is it mate?

Rucshcroft Latic's illegitimate..................... :shock:

In my place of work you tend to get more detailed discussions, about players they have seen on Sky against players they see maybe once or twice a year also on TV, about who is the best.

In my office all i've neard all day is moaning about how Britain's Got Talent isn't on tonight cos there's "some bloody football game" on. Count yourself lucky.

The famous Man United went to Rome to see the Pope

And this is what he said

Who the f**k are Man United

As Barca go marching on on on!

The not-so-famous Oldham went to Rome to see the Pope

And this is what he said

We love you Oldham, we do

Oh Oldham we love you!

Well that was an absolute joy to watch. after all the whingeing about Barcelona's 1st goal being against the run of play, no-one could argue with the result after the way Barcelona totally outclassed man u in the 2nd half. Here's hoping Ronaldo has the same luck against them in La Liga next season.

Well that was an absolute joy to watch. after all the whingeing about Barcelona's 1st goal being against the run of play, no-one could argue with the result after the way Barcelona totally outclassed man u in the 2nd half. Here's hoping Ronaldo has the same luck against them in La Liga next season.

Would be funny if he turned around now to the Scum and said "sorry chaps, but I've clearly hit my level here now and clearly have to move on to improve myself" :grin:

n549610186_7165701_7046911.jpg

This is for Punkster

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE. BARCELONA!!

:censored: OFF UNITED.

Manchester city centre was awful this afternoon. Full of plastics who've never been anywhere near old trafford in their life. This evening made up for it

BARCELONA. OLDHAM BRANCH!!

watch out for the flag at away games next season!!

Edited by Markoasis
swearing

This is for Punkster

Manchester city centre was awful this afternoon. Full of plastics who've never been anywhere near old trafford in their life. This evening made up for it

:censored: rocky!..sweet man!

i'm so :censored: up..

off to deportivo la coruna in the morning @ 7:30 am start.

5 days of partying awaits.

just sweet!

visca barca.

Edited by Markoasis

This is for Punkster

Quality....good on you all haha

However, could we have an 'addams family' theme tune behind it... :grin:

This is for Punkster

can I join?

can I join?

I just don't get the Barca thing ........... it's always been a tourist club to me and in away the recent posts have just confirmed this for me.

Munich

Both Milans

Madrid

Juve

etc etc

Rocky you said Manchester was full of plastic Man U fans who've never been anywhere near old trafford in their life.

I'll ask this .............................

any you guys go to watch Barca ??????

Streets around the country are full of as many Barca shirts as Man U, at least with Man U they are supporting a team that actually from this county. I just don't get it... supposely everyone hates what United are, yet Barca are exactly the same then, except they are from Spain.

This opinion does not include Johnny, hats off to Johnny though, he his a proper Barca supporter and spent many hours speaking to him about it.

I just don't get the Barca thing ........... it's always been a tourist club to me

United are a tourist club.

Rocky you said Manchester was full of plastic Man U fans who've never been anywhere near old trafford in their life.

I'll ask this .............................

any you guys go to watch Barca ??????

One or two, yes. Macca has flown out there this morning.

Streets around the country are full of as many Barca shirts as Man U, at least with Man U they are supporting a team that actually from this county.

A club who along with it's fans like to slag the said country off they play in at every given opportunity and adopt an us vs them mentality.

I just don't get it... supposely everyone hates what United are, yet Barca are exactly the same then, except they are from Spain.

Main difference is the "fans" and the arrogance that surrounds one club far more than the other.

I dont really like Barca. I'm just an Anyone But United (ABU) and will gladly own upto that. I have known hundreds of 'United' fans throughout my life time and can probably count on one hand the amount of decent one's you can actually have a conversation about them about.

A club who along with it's fans like to slag the said country off they play in at every given opportunity and adopt an us vs them mentality.

Very true Luke, The Republik is somthing that has baffled me...

Republik of Mancunia” is a term used by Manchester United fans as a way of expressing Mancunian pride. It also is used by some to show their apathy towards the England National Football Team.

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/the-republik-of-mancunia/