Twenty20 Cup Thread

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing better than a Roses clash to go to tomorrow, it was a good game last year, heres hoping for another good one tomorrow (but with the results reversed) it's not on Sky mind but it's not sold out yet so tickets still available

The game at Headingly on Friday is on Sky. Usually go to all the 20/20 games but not going to be able to make it this year. Roses games are ace, well when we win they are anyway! There was one a couple of years back when we hammered them by 100 runs. We just gave their fans a hell of a lot of pain. Was top. And the game just after Yorkshire got flooded a couple of years back saw some great chants (By the rivers of Rotherham, Drown Drown, Deeper and Drown, etc...). Hope we can finally win the thing this time!

The game at Headingly on Friday is on Sky. Usually go to all the 20/20 games but not going to be able to make it this year. Roses games are ace, well when we win they are anyway! There was one a couple of years back when we hammered them by 100 runs. We just gave their fans a hell of a lot of pain. Was top. And the game just after Yorkshire got flooded a couple of years back saw some great chants (By the rivers of Rotherham, Drown Drown, Deeper and Drown, etc...). Hope we can finally win the thing this time!

And the guy with adam and the ants sun burn - the single funniest thing that's ever happened in my life I think... and that includes your "you've already asked me"

I can't make the roses clash today, but I have tickets for Thursdays match against Notts and I'm hoping to make the home games next week against Derbyshire and Durham.

Lancs have some very useful 20/20 batsmen in Prince and Du Plessis, who if they 'get in' can destroy bowling attacks with some very big hitting.

I can't wait.

Oooooooooh Lancy Lancy!!!!!!!

Loved the Roses game when I went with Tommy Fent. One of the Glossop lot who came with him single handedly got our part of the ground going with his antics in the walkway in the middle of the section. Including that Rivers of Rotherham song.

"Yorkshire Tea - Tastes Like Pee."

Lancs currently 19 for 1 and requiring 87 to win from 17 overs. Should be a comfortable win for the mighty mighty mighty mighty lancashire!

Oooooooooh Lancy Lancy!!!!!!!

Loved the Roses game when I went with Tommy Fent. One of the Glossop lot who came with him single handedly got our part of the ground going with his antics in the walkway in the middle of the section. Including that Rivers of Rotherham song.

"Yorkshire Tea - Tastes Like Pee."

Lancs currently 19 for 1 and requiring 87 to win from 17 overs. Should be a comfortable win for the mighty mighty mighty mighty lancashire!

74-3 after 10 overs

I can't make the roses clash today, but I have tickets for Thursdays match against Notts

Not going anywhere near the place on Thursday 'Red scum parading through the streets'.......

Lancs 75-3 off 10 Easy, Easy, Easy

Not going anywhere near the place on Thursday 'Red scum parading through the streets'.......

Lancs 75-3 off 10 Easy, Easy, Easy

Aye, I hadn't thought about that.

Not that I'd let those useless bandwagon b******s put me off doing anything I really wanted to do.

Outlaws despacthed by 11 runs tonight,bring on the sheep :redrose::lanky:

Lancs made harder work of it than it should have been tonight.

Still a win is a win and credit to Chris Read for an excellent 58no to claim the MoM award, he really dragged Notts back into the game from a hopeless position at 19 for 5, and another fantastic catch from Stephen Croft on the boundary rope to dismiss Graeme Swann.

Another roses match today, live on Sky.

Another good win for Lancs. Despite our best bowler being missing (but strangely the Yorkies one was allowed to play) we limited them to 30 less than they should have got and allowed our batsmen to play accordingly. If you haven't seen the catches from earlier in the week (or want to see them again) here's a link http://www.youtube.com/user/LancashireCCC personally I think Parry's is the better catch as he had the wherewithall to realise that he needed to tip the ball up for the catch to be legit.