NHL Off Season 2009

• 2 weeks later...
Aaron Ward has been salary dumped by the Bruins too.

The Canes will do well next year. Only the créme de la créme could beat them in playoff hockey this year :wink:

Good to somewhat blearily meet you yesterday mate.

The Canes will do well next year. Only the créme de la créme could beat them in playoff hockey this year :wink:

Good to somewhat blearily meet you yesterday mate.

Yeah you too mate.

Should have come with me and the others after. Had a bit of a boogie in Mojo.

Yeah you too mate.

Should have come with me and the others after. Had a bit of a boogie in Mojo.

Sure it would have been great but nothing could have stopped me rushing to get a big curry immediately afterwards, couldn't get to Rusholme fast enough after the final finished :lol:

Did you ever find Dave in the end?! Last clear memory I have of Sinclair's was you trying to find him...

Sure it would have been great but nothing could have stopped me rushing to get a big curry immediately afterwards, couldn't get to Rusholme fast enough after the final finished :lol:

Did you ever find Dave in the end?! Last clear memory I have of Sinclair's was you trying to find him...

hahaah

I don't even remember looking for him, but I saw him and his dad at the MEN so I must have done... I don't even remember getting to the MEN, just pushing my way past the yellow coat who was not happy about me going into 109 only to find Matt et al already on the back row ready and waiting.

• 1 month later...

Attention to this has lapsed over the last few weeks...nice video here of Sid paying a visit delivering this woman's ST, two years after she'd predicted the Pens would fail in 07/08 but win the Cup the year just gone.

Exhibitions start on Monday with John Tavares' debut for the Islanders in Vancouver, regular season still a way away.

Noticed this article.... the name brings back a few memories.... Frankie's second Cousin (I think!!!)

Exhibitions start on Monday with John Tavares' debut for the Islanders in Vancouver, regular season still a way away.

Fantastic... now we can see how a kid can help a team who cant pass, score, defend, skate... well anything really... you gotta love first pick hype...

Edited by BigfinLatic

Fantastic... now we can see how a kid can help a team who cant pass, score, defend, skate... well anything really... you gotta love first pick hype...

In fairness, the Islanders looked half decent towasrds the end of last season...they could do alright. Danis was outstanding though during that time, shame for them that Brodeur is now crap. :peepwall::wink: