Ashes 2009

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, he's following me too. Are you sure it's really him. He keeps mentioning that he's listening to The Fall, Half Man Half Biscuit and Joy Division. I just can't imagine him being a fan of that really.

His Tweets are one of the reasons why Twitter is ace though.

It'd definitley him. Before Day 3 at Cardiff he was talking about it on Sky. He said he wasn't sure if he was the Twitterer or the Twittee.

It'd definitley him. Before Day 3 at Cardiff he was talking about it on Sky. He said he wasn't sure if he was the Twitterer or the Twittee.

Lloyd is a fan of lots of random music.

Let's get them finished off now. I'm loving it that after agreeing with the Convict behind me that the umpires are cheating them, we are now bowling them all!

:grin: :grin:

Oh its all gone quiet from the Aussie in my office!

What a day to be English :D

Mine is curdling milk from 100 yards. I congratulated them on playing the game in the right spirit in the face of corrupt umpiring, and told him that it make them the real winners, although England are rthe actual winners. I think it cheered him up a bit.

Mine is curdling milk from 100 yards. I congratulated them on playing the game in the right spirit in the face of corrupt umpiring, and told him that it make them the real winners, although England are rthe actual winners. I think it cheered him up a bit.

:lol:

I've been on an Aussie hunt. Can't find any. Miserable feckers.

Might have a wander up to Walkabout on Shaftesbury Avenue this evening.

:lol:

I've been on an Aussie hunt. Can't find any. Miserable feckers.

Might have a wander up to Walkabout on Shaftesbury Avenue this evening.

It's harder to find them since the Eastern Europeans took all the bar jobs. I think Croydon walkabout is closed, which is no bad thing as it was a complete dump.

:grin: :grin:

Oh its all gone quiet from the Aussie in my office!

What a day to be English :D

Strangely none of my numerous Australian friends and colleagues have replied to my e mails or answered my calls. : )

• 2 weeks later...
Nice for the Aussies, not for us.

Wasted the new ball really, Flintoff bowled too short and Anderson didn't make them play enough.

I'm also far from convinced that Onions is a International class bowler.

First two balls of the day and watson and Hussey are gone! Wow! Only put it on as he was on his hat-trick, thought it would be a meandering day with the Aussies making steady progress to a big score, so much for that! Game on again!

Edited by oafcprozac