Official Statement about Ground move at 12:01 am

So there are people on here who are more 'in the know' than most of us? So what-we're still no wiser until an announcement is made, no matter how much smug hinting goes on.

I'm more interested in why he thinks whatever is going to happen will 'tear the club apart.'

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So there are people on here who are more 'in the know' than most of us? So what-we're still no wiser until an announcement is made, no matter how much smug hinting goes on.

I'm more interested in why he thinks whatever is going to happen will 'tear the club apart.'

Who's thought this? Aren't these your words corp and no-one else's?

ive had enough of tindalls smugness and to be honest cant be doing with people like that lol

when he first hinted: I was interested

then he wouldnt tell us, which is fair enough, so we moved on

but then he started going on and on about how he knows and we dont and he wouldnt let the subject drop

ive had enough of tindalls smugness and to be honest cant be doing with people like that lol

when he first hinted: I was interested

then he wouldnt tell us, which is fair enough, so we moved on

but then he started going on and on about how he knows and we dont and he wouldnt let the subject drop

Ahh, so it is tindall who has said "This news is going to blow the club apart" or words to that effect, no?

I'm a bit confused here.

BB80 keeps admonishing me because I don't have the same 'in' with the club as others claim to have.

That this 'in' usually offers nothing more than the same speculation that everybody else indulges in seems to have escaped him.

BB80 keeps admonishing me because I don't have the same 'in' with the club as others claim to have.

That this 'in' usually offers nothing more than the same speculation that everybody else indulges in seems to have escaped him.

Nah, FMS was talking to you with facts. You utterly dismissed him and put it down to tittle tattle, despite him knowing full well what he was saying was true. You wouldn't have any of it. It's people like yourself who stop others putting stuff on here that they know...coz you want to dismiss it at the drop of a hat. Some people do actually know what they're talking about. Even if it doesn't fit into your stagnating club boredom/:censored:e that you seem to be peddling every day on here now. People like you help fuel the apathy in the town by going in pubs and clubs and spouting off about it. :censored: in my opinion!

Edited by Markoasis

Ahh, so it is tindall who has said "This news is going to blow the club apart" or words to that effect, no?

I'm a bit confused here.

a while ago tindall claimed to have news that will "tear the club apart" we asked him, he said nothing more, but instead of gracefully staying quiet until statements are released he decided to be noble and wind every latics fan up that he knows something we dont,

Im with corp on this 1 i dont have insiders or moles in the club, so either these people can share their info and/or their thoughts or stay quiet no one likes a gloater

Nah, FMS was talking to you with facts. You utterly dismissed him and put it down to tittle tattle, despite him knowing full well what he was saying was true. You wouldn't have any of it. It's people like yourself who stop others putting stuff on here that they know...coz you want to dismiss it at the drop of a hat. Some people do actually know what they're talking about. Even if it doesn't fit into your stagnating club boredom/:censored:e that you seem to be peddling every day on here now. People like you help fuel the apathy in the town by going in pubs and clubs and spouting off about it. Wankers in my opinion!

fair point I think what corp is trying to say though is that he doesnt appreciate people doing the gloating and all that,

I dont know what was said in this other post that you 2 seem to be arguing about so I cant possibly comment, but regards to this particular subject I cant stand when people come on knowing something and wind people up because they dont have the same inside information

Nah, FMS was talking to you with facts. You utterly dismissed him and put it down to tittle tattle, despite him knowing full well what he was saying was true. You wouldn't have any of it. It's people like yourself who stop others putting stuff on here that they know...coz you want to dismiss it at the drop of a hat. Some people do actually know what they're talking about. Even if it doesn't fit into your stagnating club boredom/:censored:e that you seem to be peddling every day on here now. People like you help fuel the apathy in the town by going in pubs and clubs and spouting off about it. Wankers in my opinion!

I dont understand who you are suggesting knows what they are talkin about. Tindall basically said he knows something we dont know like a smug :censored:. Which most users on here found annoying. Even more annoyin than Corps repetitive posts.

a while ago tindall claimed to have news that will "tear the club apart" we asked him, he said nothing more, but instead of gracefully staying quiet until statements are released he decided to be noble and wind every latics fan up that he knows something we dont,

Im with corp on this 1 i dont have insiders or moles in the club, so either these people can share their info and/or their thoughts or stay quiet no one likes a gloater

So you think people should come out a spill everything? Get real...with the info they know you could potentially get someone sacked. Or at best, lose that source who tells ya stuff from within. Why risk that? I rarely come on here and say what I hear coz it ain't worth it with those who want to rip it to bits. But those who do are trying to give clues so that ppl can work out what might be being said. Ya get some wind ups and some who are way off the mark...sadly those ppl make it difficult for the real info to come out. Quite a shame when one day it could be something very big and potentially good or disasterous for the club. Too many on here are just happy to burn someone at the stake for sticking up info tho! Your choice really! Personally, I'll stick to telling my own mates off here.

What are you on about? What facts are these? None of us know anything for sure until an official announcement is made. It doesn't matter that somebody on here knows something if they can't (perhaps for good reason) share it with the rest of us.

'People like me' do not prevent anybody putting anything on here, as is evidenced by the frequency of supposed facts from supposedly 'in the know' people that get posted up. They may be 'dismissed' if they sound like attention seeking twaddle, but not just by me, and not by people who are by any means of a like mind when it comes to their view of where the club is going.

As it happens I rarely talk about Latics in the pub, as, at least in my experience, the club is now pretty much off the radar with most people (can't think why...) and therefore doesn't often come up in conversation. When it does, there is no stauncher defender of the club than me.

As for a stagnating club, if you don't want to regard a club which has spent more time in the third division than any other club currently in it shows no sign of getting out of the division at the right end, has falling attendances, ageing and deteriorating facilities, the added attraction of a three-sided ground, and has just torn up the third set of plans for a new/redeveloped stadium in a decade to have to start again from scratch as a club that isn't stagnating, that's up to you. Each to their own.

fair point I think what corp is trying to say though is that he doesnt appreciate people doing the gloating and all that,

I dont know what was said in this other post that you 2 seem to be arguing about so I cant possibly comment, but regards to this particular subject I cant stand when people come on knowing something and wind people up because they dont have the same inside information

I'm not bothered about people gloating about what they hint they know, but nor do we have to accept it uncritically. Nine times out of then it turns out to be cobblers anyway.

So you think people should come out a spill everything? Get real...with the info they know you could potentially get someone sacked. Or at best, lose that source who tells ya stuff from within. Why risk that? I rarely come on here and say what I hear coz it ain't worth it with those who want to rip it to bits. But those who do are trying to give clues so that ppl can work out what might be being said. Ya get some wind ups and some who are way off the mark...sadly those ppl make it difficult for the real info to come out. Quite a shame when one day it could be something very big and potentially good or disasterous for the club. Too many on here are just happy to burn someone at the stake for sticking up info tho! Your choice really! Personally, I'll stick to telling my own mates off here.

They didn't put any info up though did they. That is the point you thick :censored:

again thats a fair comment, and i believe that your right that they dont want to get anyone sacked etc.

and fair enough they wish to give clues and all that but what im reffering to is the fans who come on and start saying they know something to gloat and generally look down their noses at other fans who are not in the know as if to say they are not worthy,

thats what really gets under my skin, my example is tindall, he knew something, saw people interested and told us he couldnt tell us anything, this is fair enough and i can understand this if the whole thing just stopped their, but when people tried moving on from that he continued to bring people back to this subject and the only possible reason he can have to do this is to feed his ego and to gloat

what im saying is, fair enough by all means give clues, you dont have to share everything,

just dont look down your noses at us fans who are just mere fans and dont have any inside sources

If I could be bothered finding it I woud refer back to my "A player will sign....." post from about 3 years ago.

People who post "There's big news coming...." and say little more than that are leaving themselves plenty of room to manoevre from the Multi-Billion ££££ takeover scenario to a change of Tea Lady - "Oh, I was being ironic, didn't you get it?"

Tindall claimed it would be big then said he knew nothing - the latter was probably nearest the truth.

What are you on about? What facts are these? None of us know anything for sure until an official announcement is made. It doesn't matter that somebody on here knows something if they can't (perhaps for good reason) share it with the rest of us.

'People like me' do not prevent anybody putting anything on here, as is evidenced by the frequency of supposed facts from supposedly 'in the know' people that get posted up. They may be 'dismissed' if they sound like attention seeking twaddle, but not just by me, and not by people who are by any means of a like mind when it comes to their view of where the club is going.

As it happens I rarely talk about Latics in the pub, as, at least in my experience, the club is now pretty much off the radar with most people (can't think why...) and therefore doesn't often come up in conversation. When it does, there is no stauncher defender of the club than me.

As for a stagnating club, if you don't want to regard a club which has spent more time in the third division than any other club currently in it shows no sign of getting out of the division at the right end, has falling attendances, ageing and deteriorating facilities, the added attraction of a three-sided ground, and has just torn up the third set of plans for a new/redeveloped stadium in a decade to have to start again from scratch as a club that isn't stagnating, that's up to you. Each to their own.

If we were a Crewe club who were deciding to sell their best kids at any chance and live off the smallest budget possible, then yes...I'd call it stagnating or even dying. As it is, we're far from that...we're a club doing its very very best to keep its potential and add to it. Whilst behind the scenes, trying to get the redevelopment going...and it was going to be until a potential backer pulled out. Instead, we've embarked on Plan B...a new stadium. All will be revealed...far from stagnating. As FMS was trying to point out to you in a past conversation with him.

again thats a fair comment, and i believe that your right that they dont want to get anyone sacked etc.

and fair enough they wish to give clues and all that but what im reffering to is the fans who come on and start saying they know something to gloat and generally look down their noses at other fans who are not in the know as if to say they are not worthy,

thats what really gets under my skin, my example is tindall, he knew something, saw people interested and told us he couldnt tell us anything, this is fair enough and i can understand this if the whole thing just stopped their, but when people tried moving on from that he continued to bring people back to this subject and the only possible reason he can have to do this is to feed his ego and to gloat

what im saying is, fair enough by all means give clues, you dont have to share everything,

just dont look down your noses at us fans who are just mere fans and dont have any inside sources

Fair do's...to be honest, my gripe is with CJ's constant dire outlook which he wants us all to agree exists. When it doesn't. Oh...and the constant failure to offer the answers. Even if he was to say "close the gates, it's a lost cause" it'd at least be some answer. One that 99% of fans would disagree with.

Edited by boundaryblue80

dear-god-make-it-stop.jpg

They didn't put any info up though did they. That is the point you thick :censored:

Part of the past conversations...

Yeah, I'm loathe to start any nudge nudge wink wink type of things myself, and I'm certainly not doing it for attention seeking benefit like this Tindall fella. More just to try and put a point across to you; merchant of D&G, as we go into the valley of death, that you're speculating (albeit based on patterns emerging in the world of economy and football) is quite wide of the mark. It's also unhealthy speculation, driven by THE FEAR of being left behind and nothing much else.

If you're speculating and you're close to the mark I'll leave you be, but you're not. You're miles off.

There are no rules here dear boy. I can't divulge purely on who gave me the info and the position the person is in. Whether or not you believe me is up to you, though I suspect you don't. Which is fine of course, Carry on!

Jul 9 2009, 19:19 PM

"QUOTE (Corporal_Jones @ Jul 9 2009, 14:21 PM) *

Ther are one or two on here who like to hide their tendency to cyber-bullying behind holier-than-thouness and an assumed superior knowledge of club affairs."

BB80

"Thing is corp...the problem you have with that statement is that there are, like it or not, going to be some people on here that are far more in the know that you are! I enjoyed watching you have a dabble with one person on here last week, knowing full well what they were saying was true due to knowing who his dad is. The said person being one of those sat on the main stage when we had the 2 council meetings the other November and December.

You do have to accept that sometimes, people will actually know better and are trying to tell you in as little words as possible not to get their source into trouble."

Ok...nothing specific...but enough to hint that a lot of behind the scenes movement was happening. Which is more indicated towards tackling the Stadium issues and progressing us than that off constant pending administration and eternal doom. Which CJ likes to peddle.

By the way, cheers for the compliment. Noted. Thick ****!

Edited by boundaryblue80