Official Statement about Ground move at 12:01 am

Considering the previous negative press and with the embargo being on the media to publish in Wednesday morning papers, by releasing at 12.01am, I guess its so it will be claimed official before any false and negative press can be implicated.

Additionally, perhaps a contractual agreement with them and some of the other parties involved in a potential new ground, saying details can't be released as public until Weds, thus doing it at the earliest possible opportunity at 12.01am.

Also for an F5 bashing moment :wink:

what does F5 do??? :unsure:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion never, ever mix sweet with savoury. Turkey and cranberry? Forget it. Pork and apple sauce? Bleghhhh...

I like a bit of chicken and stuffing with apple sauce on crispy bread!

back on topic after all this

I wonder what the official statement will actually say? will it give details of where, when, whats happening at present? whats going to happen to BP etc?

I like a bit of chicken and stuffing with apple sauce on crispy bread!

back on topic after all this

I wonder what the official statement will actually say? will it give details of where, when, whats happening at present? whats going to happen to BP etc?

I'd suggest yes. With answers something like...

Lancaster Club area

To be completed, if all goes to plan in time for start of 2011-12 season.

At present, land will be sold off bit by bit. ie. car park etc.

BP will be houses and flats. Personally wouldn't mind something like a wind turbine stuck there just to piss off the NIMBY's who've held the club back for over a decade!

Lancaster Club area

BP will be houses and flats. Personally wouldn't mind something like a wind turbine stuck there just to piss off the NIMBY's who've held the club back for over a decade!

don't forget we'll be sharing with someone whilst its all built

Carrot cake.

puke.gif

Where's the savoury in that? Carrots are fairly sweet anyway. It usually mings though if it's sweetened too much

Pork and apple sauce? Bleghhhh...

Tsk tsk. The point is that the sauce has acid to cut through the fat in the meat, not the sweetness. Hence other fattier meats. Duck, orange. Lamb, vinegared mint sauce. In any case though, real men don't dine on swine.

Where where we? Is it 12.01 yet?

I will feel more at ease should the foundation's of the new stadium have been dug and bricks peeping out prior to any ground share and BP land going bit by bit. Pardon the pun, something concrete happening with the new ground. As will a lot of other tics I presume. Even given TTA past actions for this club.

Application Number: PA/053892/07

Last letter sent Neighbour

07 / 09 / 2007

LOOK NO NEIGHBOURS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No planning applications on the council website for this development though yet.

Lancaster Club area

A bloody big Carcraft style site or plenty of houses.

Enjoy Hewitt and co.

I want Britains biggest mosque to be built there after we leave. If they thought 5000 people turning up every two weeks to watch Latics was bad, it would be well funny to see their reaction to 5000 people turning up to pray every day!

Either that or a massive Supermarket.

I want Britains biggest mosque to be built there after we leave. If they thought 5000 people turning up every two weeks to watch Latics was bad, it would be well funny to see their reaction to 5000 people turning up to pray every day!

Either that or a massive Supermarket.

new prison anyone?