At least we aint Norwich

Guest sheridans_world

I expect Mr Gunn not to last much longer at Carrow Road. Being a playing legend counts for nothing these days. Is an absoulte shocker of a result though.

a case of gunn fired eh. he has just been on five live and said he was glad the stewards did their job bundling the 2 fans away.

:i bet he was. :lol:

i think thats a freak result, im still backing Norwich to win the league

not with Gunn in charge. ceraitn people aren't meant to be managers, people like tony adams for example. bryan gunn is one of them. they need a new manager before they can think of challenging

watch now though, i bet they win the league and set a new points total with gunn in charge haha :grin:

Not the only freak result yesterday either ... Leeds had a scare from lickle Exeter. Gillingham battered Swindon leyton O's away win at Bristol R .... Favourites MK Dons not starting with a home win ...... we collected a point and there were so many suggestions from our play that we can get better.

2 fans chucked their season tickets at the manager! :lol:

the most pointless gesture ever!!

i think the only way you could 'voice' (???) your opinion would be on-mass, and opposite tv camera's, is to turn your back to the pitch!

throwing what amounts to something like £300 or so at a club official is just plain daft! but to be honest i think all teams have a rogue (but are we not being disrespectful to colchester??) result once a season! better to get it out of the way on the first day i think!!! wonder where ours will be this season ...