TheFootballShirt.com?

that's of course if it arrives...

i'll wager its a far eastern fake knocking shop.

get what you pay for.

The genuine articles are made in far eastern factories by young children. Alot of the time fakes are made in exactly the same factory by exactly the same people as the genuiene ones

Alot of the time fakes are made in exactly the same factory by exactly the same people as the genuiene ones

i'll say differently..its a doddle for any enterprising faker to fake all the labels,tags etc,open his own factory and get on with it.

it happens.

as for your scenario,still doesn't make them genuine.

shirts with flaws are rated as "seconds"...that's probably what else they could be in regards to your point.

i'll say differently..its a doddle for any enterprising faker to fake all the labels,tags etc,open his own factory and get on with it.

it happens.

as for your scenario,still doesn't make them genuine.

shirts with flaws are rated as "seconds"...that's probably what else they could be in regards to your point.

You maybe correct. However the kids making these shirts will make a tiny mistake on purpose just so it becomes a "seconds". Theres really nothing wrong with it, just got a stitch out of place.

I dont see the problem with them being fake because generally they are of just as good a quality as the genuine article

You maybe correct. However the kids making these shirts will make a tiny mistake on purpose just so it becomes a "seconds". Theres really nothing wrong with it, just got a stitch out of place.

I dont see the problem with them being fake because generally they are of just as good a quality as the genuine article

personal preference i suppose,you get what you pay for.

back to the website,the fact there are no contact info (address or phone number) there is illegal in uk.

therefore,i'd say its 99% based in far east,which is very misleading on the website cause it gives an impression that its uk based.

not convenient if you are unhappy with your goods.

like i say,if you can afford to take a hit of losing £18 if you aren't happy or the goods don't even arrive,go for it.

all about chance.

Dear me some people are so thick its untrue. I (and another poster on this topic) have seen a documetary on this firm and the shirts are fake. They are not made in the same factory with a mistake that has been done 'on purpose'.

If your the sort of person who wears fake designer clothes this site is for you. If you would rather wear proper gear with a very high quality save up. You get what you pay for.

Dear me some people are so thick its untrue. I (and another poster on this topic) have seen a documetary on this firm and the shirts are fake. They are not made in the same factory with a mistake that has been done 'on purpose'.

If your the sort of person who wears fake designer clothes this site is for you. If you would rather wear proper gear with a very high quality save up. You get what you pay for.

Fair enough, everyone is definately entitled to their own opinion...

But, less talk and more action is required methinks.... Im gonna order one, and ill let you know what happens!

And, even if i look like a muppet when the shirt falls to pieces in my hands, or more likely, it doesnt even arrive, ill still post on here and let you know so you can all laugh at me! :lol:

:disappointed: