FC United new stadium proposals

Unless you are a die hard Man U fan and want to sing anti Liverpool and Manchester City songs throughout every game what do they actually have that would entice any neutral football fans, never mind Latics fans to go and watch them. Irrespective of all their claims they are in effect the poor man's Man United part 2. End of.

The few die-hard United fans I know hate FC United with a passion.

Can't remember why though.... :blahblah:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing but admiration for FC and their fans....they are club owned by their fans/members...a bunch of like-minded individuals who got fed up of MUFC and the Premier League and did something about it.

They seem a passionate lot and I envy the enjoyment they seem to get out of following FC.

I can't see your average Oldham fan being interested in watching FC, but as has already been mentioned, they will surely attract some floating fans/neutrals if doing well who might otherwise have come to watch us.

I have nothing but admiration for FC and their fans....they are club owned by their fans/members...a bunch of like-minded individuals who got fed up of MUFC and the Premier League and did something about it.

They seem a passionate lot and I envy the enjoyment they seem to get out of following FC.

I can't see your average Oldham fan being interested in watching FC, but as has already been mentioned, they will surely attract some floating fans/neutrals if doing well who might otherwise have come to watch us.

IT was set up as anti-corporte.

But the they realised than being anti United was not working.

So the original ethos does not apply.

Which is why am very ambivalent to them, don;t hate much hate is much too strong for a football team, but no admiration from me.

That said, we have a lot to learn from their website and commercial activity.

Two United Red I know Day