ash to play at oldham castle ...

Can you get your hands on any tickets for this Johnny? Missus would love to go that.

guess what..i'll be in barcelona that weekend :ranting: ...big bloody buggery bugger.

i think you can get them in m/cr at the st.annes sq ticket office.

i hope this is a new start of the castle bringing some decent known acts to oldham again,there's been a bit of a break.

guess what..i'll be in barcelona that weekend :ranting: ...big bloody buggery bugger.

i think you can get them in m/cr at the st.annes sq ticket office.

i hope this is a new start of the castle bringing some decent known acts to oldham again,there's been a bit of a break.

Got the tickets. Think they are only playing Oldham because it begins with O, rather than the Castle now having some pulling power...but hopefully they will get some more decent acts on in future.

I've just spent 2 days wondering where the hell a medieval castle is within the borough of Oldham, pondering the possible size of the venue and the potential for a stadium development nearby.

Not to mention the Ash fans freezing their gonads off on a cold November night.

Then I clicked on the link in the first post.

Now I just feel out of touch and realise that I'm turning in to my Dad ffs.

Edited by opinions4u

Got the tickets. Think they are only playing Oldham because it begins with O, rather than the Castle now having some pulling power...but hopefully they will get some more decent acts on in future.

well looking at their tour itinerary ,i think they'd prefer to be playing oxford that night instead of oldham!

well looking at their tour itinerary ,i think they'd prefer to be playing oxford that night instead of oldham!

Yes, I thought that too. Thats some trek...Newport - Oldham - Plymouth.

Just had a quick scan of the tour, from what I can see, Oldham is the only North West gig, so maybe they wanted to make sure they were playing in the area.

Edited by dave_ragg1984

• 2 months later...