Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddly enough tuther Friday evening I stayed down at The Millars at Sibson, a mere 5 mins drive to the battle line of the Battle of Bosworth. As we all know this was one of, if not the last Battle that saw the house of Lancaster defeat the house of York. Interesting to note that many a foriegn mercenary was used in the battles.

Now this is something we certainly have over our American cousins...loads and loads of history. Which mainly consists of wars!!!

I can also reccommend the Millars should anyone want a nice night away. Friday nights see artists perform depicting various big selling singers coupled with a good three course meal and a top breaky in the morning.

Been to The Millers a couple of times for a meal. Sibson is only three miles from the official ‘middle of nowhere’.

http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/337259

Not to be confused with Meriden, often claimed to be the centre of the country, but more recently remembered for the site of Lee Hughes’ car crash.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meriden,_West_Midlands

LOL OMG I finally got online... sorry for the delay, (1) the internet at school is crap and (2) im still really sick..

ok so what I wanted to say is that ... I lost the triangle but I would still like a pic of you playing guitar and maybe when I'm better I can make my way in to a bikini for a pic :grin:

oops - sorry - I missed this one. I was doing interesting things....

Too bad you lost the triangle - I was looking forward to that one. Anyway - here the pic of me playing around - it's a slow shuffle in the key of C

2435235888_8001347107.jpg

Only just watched it...

Really unhappy at the club for not printing the shirts or showing them around the club. Bit of effort would of been nice...

Club absolved of any blame.

P.S. Everyone at the shop was charming. I just recently learned that it takes about half an hour to warm up the machine. Therefore, it would have been ridiculous to turn it on again if the shop was closing. It was completely my fault, my apologies if I sound prissy in the video.

This thread has been read over 24,000 times. How many members do this forum have? I think this means that Sara and Amber are now officially more popular than Latics :shock:

2,822 registered members.

I find it more humorous the Chron are the last (if ever) as always to jump on the boat :lol:

Just out of interest Sara, does your family know about your ever increasing fan base in the UK, your love of the Latics, and the attention your receiving from radio and newspapers, and if so what do they think about it.

No, they have no idea. I think they'd be a little...bewildered. :blink:

I posted on your Facebook page Sara but for the record on here, DON'T TAKE THE VIDEO DOWN!!!!

We need as much good publicity as we can get right now

:ktf:

Yeah, I don't plan on taking it down. Thanks for your support!! :) xx