Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

Southhampton's supposed to be really good, yeah? That means we'll win. That's what it always means, I'm learning quick.

It means the manager does not need to motivate the players as much as he does when they're playing Accrington Stanley. They'll be up for it like they were at Charlton.

Confirmed by Gregan in tonight's rarely wrong Chron:

"The same applies to me because, with no disrespect to the likes of Accrington and Morecambe, I would much rather be playing at the likes of Norwich, Southampton and Leeds...."

Gregan was brilliant at Charlton, in spite of being injured.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southhampton's supposed to be really good, yeah? That means we'll win. That's what it always means, I'm learning quick.

Spot on sara, the better the opposition the better we play, it's always been the case!

I trust you and amber are still flying the flag? :latics:

It means the manager does not need to motivate the players as much as he does when they're playing Accrington Stanley. They'll be up for it like they were at Charlton.

Gregan was brilliant at Charlton, in spite of being injured.

And that he was, not afraid in the slightest, age could have something to do with that though( exp)

I was the only one to comment on the last video, so I think they've taken their ball home. :unsure:

Just watched it! Makes me laugh how they get so easily distracted! I think the girls are learning though! Just glad Amber wasn't supporting Huddersfield at the end!

Next video needs to be a bit shorter, more Latics related and dare I say it.................. a little raunchier! :grin:

I was the only one to comment on the last video, so I think they've taken their ball home. :unsure:

Was this not a comment:

Another good 'un!

-----------------

Next video needs to be a bit shorter, more Latics related and dare I say it.................. a little raunchier!

For some strange reason I've always liked "raunchy".

:lol:

Edited by opinions4u

I'm sorry but i wish this thread would die now!

I dunno, some of our fans' comments provide some entertainment value, don't they? I think they use the term "train wreck" in the US... :lol: