Just for fun - One liners to describe our club/fans/management etc.

Norman began to hyperventilate when he saw the doctor. "I'm sure I've got liver disease."

"That's ridiculous," said the doctor: "You'd never know if you had liver disease. There's no discomfort of any kind."

"Exactly!" said Norman. "Those are my precise symptoms." :sign0003:

You can take the man out of Oldham, but you can't take Oldham out of the man

Hope this works and helps to diffuse some of the tension building on the forum. Please remember "it's just for fun". Don't elaborate, simply write a simple one liner.

A starter for ten...

"Even miracle workers get crucified"

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Hebrews 11.1)

:cardinal:

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Hebrews 11.1)

:cardinal:

I Penney 2:6-8 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion Corney a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him [Penny] shall not be confounded. Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Herein lies the reason for Dave Penney's rights as head of both Latics and all Followers of Christ.

Now THAT's blasphemy/

If at first you dont succeed , Boo

:laught16:

That is absolutely brilliant Ryan!!! Laughed out loud.... that wont be beaten....

In fact, I think we should have this instead of "keep the Faith" on our shirts....

Can also be changed to:

"If at first you dont succeed" , :censored: ing Boo

:laught16:

That is absolutely brilliant Ryan!!! Laughed out loud.... that wont be beaten....

In fact, I think we should have this instead of "keep the Faith" on our shirts....

Can also be changed to:

"If at first you dont succeed" , :censored: ing Boo

'Time only knows the price we have to pay'