now lets see what penney will do now?

i will get shot down for this , i carn;t see penney lasting at latics ,if we keep losing games like tonight ,who can he blame for tonights loss? only himself i think ,he made 1mistake of letting fleming go out on loan ,as it seems brill is a poor keeper (so people say ) what can be done to get us winning again ? anyone :unsure:

i will get shot down for this , i carn;t see penney lasting at latics ,if we keep losing games like tonight ,who can he blame for tonights loss? only himself i think ,he made 1mistake of letting fleming go out on loan ,as it seems brill is a poor keeper (so people say ) what can be done to get us winning again ? anyone :unsure:

the only hope we have bob is that the 3 in the injury room are the answer , but they wont be coming back too soon. also as you say get fleming back or another keeper on loan. :disappointed:

Penney will say all the right things, "we weren't good enough, we must do better, we will be working hard to resolve this, we've had a lot of injuries and illness of late, we weren't that bad really just a bit unlucky, if we had just done this and done that we would have probably done better."

I think there are mitigating cisumstances.

Long injury list

Fleming bottling it and going home

Completely new squad.

No one ever gets 100% right

THe loan window opens again next week, soa couple of smart signings could make a big difference.

if he has only made one mistake then give him time to rectify it eh, DP is working with what he has been given to work with :wink:

You've got back from the game quick.