Bye Bye........Penney!

"They need time to gel" is a load of rubbish, it's down to the willingness of the players to make it work - as Hartlepool's new players did last night.

This team is far too soft, they are physical pushovers and no different from the Sheriden regime.

Edited by BP1960

"They need time to gel" is a load of rubbish, it's down to the willingness of the players to make it work - as Hartlepool's new players did last night.

This team is far too soft, they are physical pushovers and no different from the Sheriden regime.

Agreed, except I would argue that Sheridan's lot were more talented, he for whatever reason couldn't get the best out of them consistantly.

I have faith that Penny will be a great long term appointment, if we have to go down to come back stronger then so be it.

Plus we might weed out some of the morons supporting us.

If we go down, there is absolutely no chance of us coming back up. As usual, 'the cloth will be cut accordingly,' and mentalities adjusted. You know the rest.

I have faith that Penny will be a great long term appointment, if we have to go down to come back stronger then so be it.

Plus we might weed out some of the morons supporting us.

how can you have so much faith in him when he has been our manager for only 6 games? i'm not wanting to say that i dislike him because i haven't had enough time to make a judgement of him but you are overreacting with the positives that have come from him and what you have heard of him to this point. what you are thinking is an illusion for me and for you to say you would be happy for us to be relegated with him is pathetic