Hartlepool fans on Gregan and Penney

"Not wanting to take anything away from our very good performance but is this man the worst player in the football league or what!?

He made me laugh out loud three times tonight;

1) After trying to keep up with Browny and failing he went for his fail safe option of trying to boot and even missed him then by a good yard. He looked like I would have after 12 pints trying to catch him.

2) His (under no pressure) double header to himself, then the second header was worse than the first.

3) Him taking the game by the scruff of it's neck at 3-0 and dribbling the ball out of defence only to stumble, then fall over presenting us with the ball.

Honestly when he plays against us he is consistently our best player, he's had more good games for us than he has Oldham."

"i was actually gutted when he got sent off against us last season. he is absolutely shocking, how can someone 4 clem overweight play professional football ?

their defence was absolute fooking bobbins. they spent most of the first half falling over and their keeper looked like he was superglued to the floor.

worst performance ive seen from a home team in this division in a long time."

"Seriously, what did we expect?

Ran by a con-man ex-Loid, coached by an ugly, bitter, bile-filled Ex-Loid, ANOTHER Ex-Loid con-man up front, a paggered Ex-Loid in the middle......

Penney will be sacked by the end of September. Fact."

"Praise be to Allah that we never took the dork on as manager.

Joe fookin Colbeck for god's sake! In League One!

Just as he did at the scum, he's already down to squad number fifty-odd, constantly hawking around for cheap and chatty loan players, trebling the wage bill and winning the square root of fock all! Thank you Dave Penney!!!"

"Not wanting to take anything away from our very good performance but is this man the worst player in the football league or what!?

1) After trying to keep up with Browny and failing he went for his fail safe option of trying to boot and even missed him then by a good yard. He looked like I would have after 12 pints trying to catch him.

2) His (under no pressure) double header to himself, then the second header was worse than the first.

3) Him taking the game by the scruff of it's neck at 3-0 and dribbling the ball out of defence only to stumble, then fall over presenting us with the ball.

Honestly when he plays against us he is consistently our best player, he's had more good games for us than he has Oldham."

"i was actually gutted when he got sent off against us last season. he is absolutely shocking, how can someone 4 clem overweight play professional football ?

their defence was absolute fooking bobbins. they spent most of the first half falling over and their keeper looked like he was superglued to the floor.

Ran by a con-man ex-Loid, coached by an ugly, bitter, bile-filled Ex-Loid, ANOTHER Ex-Loid con-man up front, a paggered Ex-Loid in the middle......

Just as he did at the scum, he's already down to squad number fifty-odd, constantly hawking around for cheap and chatty loan players, trebling the wage bill and winning the square root of fock all! Thank you Dave Penney!!!"

Totally over the top re: Penney, but I guess you and all the other low life moaning scum on here love to post such messages.

'PENNEY OUT' = fecking clueless the lot of you - and you have the cheek to call yourselves 'fans'............ Were you the one who shouted to Gregan 'F*** off Gregan you fat c*** - just a hunch going off this post that it might have been you....?

Edited by shefflatic

Totally over the top re: Penney, but I guess you and all the other low life moaning scum on here love to post such messages.

'PENNEY OUT' = fecking clueless the lot of you - and you have the cheek to call yourselves 'fans'............ Were you the one who shouted to Gregan 'F*** off Gregan you fat c*** - just a hunch going off this post that it might have been you....?

I'm sorry...can you not read the topic title?

I have a spare pair of glasses if you need them...

:laught16: you have got to laugh at that rant

i know what the title says dimwit, but by posting such material it gives the impression that you are echoing your own views through that of hartlepool fans, just not brave enough to say it yourself...

in any case, what are your views?

i think you need to go and sit in a dark room shefflatic :wink:

Say we were playing a team managed by our biggest rivals (for arguments sake say Citeh) ex-manager. Featuring a team made up of a lot of their ex-players (if you remember Gregan started his career at Darlo and he's born in the Cleveland hills). We then go and beat them 3-0, this board would be so full of gloating people (quite probably the same people who this moment are calling for Penney's head) you wouldn't be able to log-in as the server would have crashed.

Poolites are posting on their own messageboard- and trust me when I say some areas with Pool fans makes Burnley look like the height of sophistication (no offence to some of the obviously literate Pool fans who have come on here in the past 24 hours with constructive comments). Of course they are going to be vitriolic. Leave the Pool fans alone (bar the ones who take the time to come on here and post constructively) I'm sure some of them are too busy shagging their sisters and mothers (its the same person).

i know what the title says dimwit, but by posting such material it gives the impression that you are echoing your own views through that of hartlepool fans, just not brave enough to say it yourself...

in any case, what are your views?

You couldn't be more wrong mate, if I wanted Penney out I'd say so myself. I looked at the Hartlepool fans' views and thought I'd share what they were saying about OUR club and OUR player/manager to the rest of you.

My views are that Penney is a good manager but I don't understand how everyone but him can see we need a defence that can defend. And I personally think I could motivate that team better.

You couldn't be more wrong mate, if I wanted Penney out I'd say so myself. I looked at the Hartlepool fans' views and thought I'd share what they were saying about OUR club and OUR player/manager to the rest of you.

My views are that Penney is a good manager but I don't understand how everyone but him can see we need a defence that can defend. And I personally think I could motivate that team better.

Ok, I apologise if I came across as being aggressive towards yourself personally, it is just that many of the brainless idiots on here have really got to me this past week or so and that all this rubbish directed towards Penney and the players is just totally ridiculous. I appreciate your posting the views, but going off the initial postings over the past 24hrs they all seem at first light to be abusive tirades concerning various individuals, hence why I took your posting of those comments as an underhand rant of your own.

Edited by shefflatic

Ok, I apologise if I came across as being aggressive towards yourself personally, it is just that many of the brainless idiots on here have really got to me this past week or so and that all this rubbish directed towards Penney and the players is just totally ridiculous. I appreciate your posting the views, but going off the initial postings over the past 24hrs they all seem at first light to be abusive tirades concerning various individuals, hence why I took your posting of those comments as an underhand rant of your own.

No worries mate. I completely agree. :)

I'm sure some of them are too busy shagging their sisters and mothers (its the same person).

Now you do jest, but I actually know of a case in Hartlepool of a brother knocking his sister up.

I'm sure it happens elsewhere too, Peterlee for instance.

As you say though, the rest is all bollocks as they are hardly without prejudice.

They can say what they want. I know which team will be higher than who at the end of the season. We're a team under performing and they still are only a point better than us.

yet they have played some of the better teams in the division and we haven't. on the basis of last night i know who will be finishing higher too

Hartlepool fan's view:

Sad but true. I wondered if anyone else had spotted these. It would be funny if it was not so serious.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

You prat. Another one on the Gregan bandwaggon? Is it one man or a feckin team?

But these incidents did occur. Greegs seems to mid-judge headers a lot and end up ballooning them (maybe due to his back problem) - he did double head last night - one up in the sky, the follow up was a poor header sideways to one of theirs - he may as well have done that from the start.

Add to that his running forward to "cover/head/clear" from one of our players who was already where he went to - then he heads/kicks as a lump forward and we lose possession.

Then ask yourself - when we go a goal down does he gee the team up - now that I don't know, but it doesn't appear that way top me from where I can see it.

Watch the goal (non pen) vs tranny at ours last season - greegs was stood almost exactly where the ball came from the cross, but he mis-judged it, went to head it off someone else (one of ours), missed the ball and left the man who had been behind him with a simple(ish) tap in.

He needs to learn that leadership involves lettting people do their jobs, not doing it for them.

Why is Gregan the only player that gets analysed so much? Not saying he doesnt have his faults, but some people on here go to great lengths to try and prove how bad he is when there is much worse in our team. Give me Gregan over Hazell any day.

Because he's captain, on alot of money and has been rather good in th past.

What does it matter that he was nigh on man of the match when that stuff piles up against him.

The guy quite clearly is a cretin, and as such is cerainly not worthy of quoting anywhere never mind on here, end of.

Edited by Hometownclub