Sheridan

just a reality check for all you pessimists out there:

- sheridan is the manager at chesterfield and has a contract there

- sheridan lost control of the dressing room and results declined from there

- sheridan did well but he IS NOT going to come back and everyone calling for his return will regret it if he ever does

we have had some bad results but dave penney is changing the way we play and even though we have not played well, you can see that we are starting to get there. anyone calling for a new managers head after SIX games needs to be checked by a doctor. what use would a new manager do? he'd change it all over again, bring in more players and disrupt the team even more and THEN we'd get relegated like everyone is predicting.

- sheridan did well but he IS NOT going to come back and everyone calling for his return will regret it if he ever does

we have had some bad results but dave penney is changing the way we play and even though we have not played well, you can see that we are starting to get there. anyone calling for a new managers head after SIX games needs to be checked by a doctor. what use would a new manager do? he'd change it all over again, bring in more players and disrupt the team even more and THEN we'd get relegated like everyone is predicting.

screw shez i want mick wadsworth back :grin:

we need jimmy frizzel back to teach these young pretenders the true art of managing a football club on a shoestring... :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

its not worth starting a thread about people wanting sheridan back

the people who want him back are in need of medical help and need to be ignored :wink:

How the hell can you say we are getting there. Every home game we have got progressively worse. I thought teams were supposed to improve as they got to know each other not get worse.

How the hell can you say we are getting there. Every home game we have got progressively worse. I thought teams were supposed to improve as they got to know each other not get worse.

What do you expect with the atmosphere at BP? The ground half destroyed and chav low life 'fans' ready to jump on players backs after a mistake or for no reason.

Have preferred going to away games for the past few years by a long way (the further away the better) because the fans that go there are real fans and get behind the team.... the w@nkers dont bother travelling.

What do you expect with the atmosphere at BP? The ground half destroyed and chav low life 'fans' ready to jump on players backs after a mistake or for no reason.

Have preferred going to away games for the past few years by a long way (the further away the better) because the fans that go there are real fans and get behind the team.... the w@nkers dont bother travelling.

Think you'll find it's, in the main, the moaning old farts from the main stand!

Think you'll find it's, in the main, the moaning old farts from the main stand!

It was the pricks in the RRE who were guilty of the ironic cheers every time Brill made contact with the ball, and the biggest boos at half and full time were from the Chaddy. It's the same all round the ground (Where a stand exists!), I don't see the Mainstand as being any worse than the others.

Yes them chavs that sit in the RRE next to the banner attemptin to create some atmosphere (along with a few older fans)

Most of the main stand are not moaning old farts, there was nobody in there shouting for Penney's head or Sheridan back.

:mainstand:

Its also the main stand that doesn't have an atmosphere. They may not chant for Penneys head (which no one should be after 6 games) but i never hear them getting behind the team singing.

At least RRE try to make an atmosphere although it has recently turned to abusing the team after 10mins of no entertainment and being told to sit down (which is all wrong i agree).

Can't we all just get along? :grin:

Can't we come to some sort of compramise?

Chaddy don't boo, RRE don't hurl abuse and main stand actually attempt to create....oh :censored: it, I won't bother.

Lets be honest, booing the players off the pitch at full time isn't that bad when they have put in a godawful performance like that. Its the abuse they get during the game that is out of order.

Personally, I don't boo players. They are not pantomime villains, and I am not a child. But if someone wants to show the players they weren't happy after the game, I dont have a problem with them booing. I much prefer to just walk out without clapping them off if I am not happy with the performance, but booing after the game is in no way as bad as hurling abuse/ironic cheers etc... during the game.

Edited by dave_ragg1984