My great idea which would save Latics

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave FC Scum to raise their own cash for a stadium I doubt it will see the light of day. Latics fans around the world would be ridiculed from the red and blue half of Manc to the point of suicide. This is an absolute non starter.

Leave FC Scum to raise their own cash for a stadium I doubt it will see the light of day. Latics fans around the world would be ridiculed from the red and blue half of Manc to the point of suicide. This is an absolute non starter.

It will be if the influential BRF tells "white" lies in emails

OK.

The email I got MAY HAVE alluded to ongoing discussions regarding a ground share.

Let me email the senders back to see if they will allow to to publish it in its entireity on here.

backtrack

Verb

1. to go back along the same route one has just travelled

2. to retract or reverse one's opinion or policy

No. I have consistently stated I am waiting for an email informing me I can post the email.

God, a national radio station WITH A LISTEN AGAIN FEATURE has mentioned it and you STILL don't believe me. Surely someone heard it????????

the listen again feature isnt listed yet for

06:00 - 10:00 The Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast with Ronnie Irani

Edited by razza699

Your credibility is not enhanced by Talk Sport.

Pile of .... station that it is.

Even if you say it is in the Chron, then it holds no credence as they have been caught many times copy rumours from here..

Michael Dubarry anyone?

So we need something more substantial than this.

Perhaps you could allude to who the email is from.

Is it from within the club?

the only reason why talk sport ran this story is because you have told them, they think they have a 'scoupe'

im guessing the email you have recieved says something along the lines of 'we are looking at every possibility', and 'at this stage we cannot rule anything out'

were as in actual fact the email you have recieved tells you absolutely nothing

just post the email up, because its getting boring now

I'm leaving the email address off for now so that you lot don't bombard them. I'll leave my name, her name and my email address in to show its authenticity.

Editted as I removed her name but added it back in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 11:34:30 +0700

Subject: Re: Potential expansion/merger idea

To: johnevans1979@gmail.com

Dear Mr Evans,

Thankyou for your interest in ***********.

As a company keen to expand both our on and off field profile, we are constantly investigating different avenues which could be off benefit to us. Although I cannot disclose sensitive information to third parties I think I can safely say that a merger wouldn't be in our immediate plans.

The proposed stadium is proving to be a complicated and difficult matter. As I am sure you are aware, there is another development proposed in the area. In the current economic climate, the relevant authorities seem loathe to give any permissions to two large scale sporting arenas in close proximity. I also think it is fair to say that companies with similar aims should be able to work together to reach the common goal.

You can be certain that we will keep a constant flow of press releases to keep all interested parties updated.

Once again, thanks for your interest.

Megan Gretton

Commercial Director

Edited by BeckfordsRightFoot