My great idea which would save Latics

YET AGAIN BECKFORDSRIGHTFOOT HOOKS THE LOSERS ON THIS BOARD WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT WORRY ABOUT LATICS!!!!

I was waiting for an email yesterday and wondered just what I could get a reaction to. I'm pleased to say, this is my most successful yet. 8 and a bit pages, nearly 2000 views, God knows how many posts.

People have emailed Talksport, listened to news bulletins, believed emails were true, believed I was serious and have been up late at night posting on this thread.

I made every bit up. There were no emails, no replies, no Talksport announcements. You saddo's believed everything until I got my email now and have a job to do again.

I am especially pleased to get Coconut again.

strange boy

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed Talk sport to ask if there was any mention of a merger between Oldham and FC Scum on the news this morning, i got the following reply.

Dear Mr Owl,

Thanks for your email requesting clarification on the news story regarding the merger between Oldham Athletic and FC scum on todays show.

Just to confirm, no we did not run any story on it, and if you are in contact with that pecker head by the name of Beckfords right foot, please tell him if he doenst stop ringing, faxing and emailing us to tell us to run the news story just to make him look popular with his new found friends then were going to send Alan Brazil round his house to sit and talk bollox to him for hours on end. On second thoughts, that might not be bad as he talks bollox himself so that will only serve as punishment to Alan, so instead we will come round and kick seven shades out of him".

By the way, we all love you Mr Owl, we think your ace and think you should be the new striker for Oldham as your heading ability is second to none.

Yours faithfully,

The bloke who runs talksport.

P.S. Dont show this email to anyone please

:laught16:

BRF, I'm honestly a bit torn now on what advice is best.

Either, as I suggested earlier, you've taken one or two severe blows to the head during training, in which case I suppose I should prescribe a long lie down in a dark room. Preferably padded.

Or you need to 'grapple' with some better fighters who might knock some f*cking sense into you. :wink:

BRF, I'm honestly a bit torn now on what advice is best.

Either, as I suggested earlier, you've taken one or two severe blows to the head during training, in which case I suppose I should prescribe a long lie down in a dark room. Preferably padded.

Or you need to 'grapple' with some better fighters who might knock some f*cking sense into you. :wink:

lol, don't worry. They do their best :wink:

Lets all get along garcon.

YET AGAIN BECKFORDSRIGHTFOOT HOOKS THE LOSERS ON THIS BOARD WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT WORRY ABOUT LATICS!!!!

I was waiting for an email yesterday and wondered just what I could get a reaction to. I'm pleased to say, this is my most successful yet. 8 and a bit pages, nearly 2000 views, God knows how many posts.

People have emailed Talksport, listened to news bulletins, believed emails were true, believed I was serious and have been up late at night posting on this thread.

I made every bit up. There were no emails, no replies, no Talksport announcements. You saddo's believed everything until I got my email now and have a job to do again.

I am especially pleased to get Coconut again.

Brilliant Whoosh! :whoosh:I think I should get some credit (blame) for adding the 'sharing' element to the merger story. :lol:

lol, don't worry. They do their best :wink:

Lets all get along garcon.

Oh don't worry about me - I get along with anyone. Just ask Leeslover. :wink:

This is all good harmless (and pointless) fun, I'm certainly not going to get upset or wound up by it. :grin:

whooooo! LOL. Its true though.

I take my inspiration from forumlegends like AlexWysocki, Ahren_nhb, OMA, angry inch and Jordan Lynch. Seriously, ifyou cant stand the heat in here, stay away from serious forums like the otherground and the underground.

But I fail to see who exactly you sucked in. Or even the point of trying

whooooo! LOL. Its true though.

I take my inspiration from forumlegends like AlexWysocki, Ahren_nhb, OMA, angry inch and Jordan Lynch. Seriously, ifyou cant stand the heat in here, stay away from serious forums like the otherground and the underground.

Are they full of attention seeking children trying and failing to wind each other up? I'll give that a miss I think. <_<