My idea which would motivate the players & improve performances.

Custard pies are retarded.

I'll grant you they are no Haworth bilberry pie, but what is*.

*Alright a Haworth bilberry pie is, but it's a bugger to get hold of fresh bilberries at the best of times. Well, I suppose if you are in bits of Yarkshire at the right time of year, they would be fairly easy, but we could (with Oldham's form) be talking alot of pies here. I mean a bad performance could meet a double pieing for a fair few players. Hartlepool alone would have met with about fifteen pies. I guess you'd have to freeze some. I reckon new strips would required on a regular basis too, what with the staining.

Well with this scheme dean brill would be the highest paid player. he would get abused and boo'd off the pitch which creates noise which will lead to the money despencer paying out a lot of money. and seen as latics fans like nothing more than to abuse there own players brill would probably become the highest paid player in the league

Another flaw might be the away fans who would certainly cheer certain members of the latics team at the moment.

This would ensure a high wage generated by a minority of supporters particularly if they think their teams goals are worth paying a bit extra for :blush: