Friday Quizicall

1) Who am I? Born in South Yorkshire, I spent the majority of my career in the East Midlands. In the early 90s, I achieved something in an FA Cup Final that only one other player has ever done. I also scored the first ever Premier League own goal. I played for two other Premiership teams, one in the North East and the other in West London. I still currently play with a team in League 2 and spent the previous two seasons in the North-West in League 1. I represented my country 8 times between 1997 and 2004 but this team has had very little to shout about for over 50 years now.

2) Which communist nation, who have only ever qualified for one World Cup tournament (in 1966), qualified for the 2010 FIFA World Cup this June?

3) Which striker, who has scored in the Football League this season (09/10) and is approaching his 41st birthday, became Chelsea's record signing in 1994 for £2.3 million?

4) What is the only stadium in England that has a pub on every corner of the ground?

5) How many of the last ten Champions League Finals have ended in penalty shoot-outs?

6) Of the top 10 all-time goalscorers in The Premier League, who were the only two born outside of Europe?

7) The National Football Museum, opened in 2001 and rumoured to be moving to Manchester next year, is currently located at which English League ground?

8) Which manager, who currently plies his trade in the SPL, has also managed in the English counties of Berkshire, Leicestershire, West Midlands, Greater London and East Sussex?

9) Cryptic Question: First two syllables of a budget airline attends music perfomances