Just watched the Bristol highlights

Some fairly impressive play in parts, especially from Blackman.

:censored:'s challenge on their keeper is an absolute gem!

Abbott's chance should definatly have been a goal.

Hazell looked an absolute joke and I'm not on the Hazell OUT bandwagon before anyone says it.

Something I never thought I'd say is....Dean Brill made some good saves and looked quite good.

Hazell looked an absolute joke and I'm not on the Hazell OUT bandwagon before anyone says it.

Something I never thought I'd say is....Dean Brill made some good saves and looked quite good.

In the news of the world hazell got in the team of the day.

After watching the highlights, I'm certainly surprised how he managed to stay on the pitch.

And I hope this is the start of more to come from Brill to prove his doubters wrong.

Unfortunately the majority of the game we were fairly ordinary. Hesitant, lacking in confidence and resorting to lumping it forward to Pawel.

We played with two wingers and yet I cannot remember many decent crossses or one of the two taking on his opposite fullback.

What the good things show is that we have the potential to do well if only we believe in ourselves. The play for the Blackman chance was sublime and opened up the Brizzle defence so easily.

As for Reuben - decent game apart from one almost horror dawdle on the ball when under pressure and then getting on the wrong side of Williams from the long ball that led to the goal. Gregan came across to cover leaving Kuffour free - maybe he should have trusted Reuben to close Williams down but we will never know.

A mistake or two every game that seems to be costing us big time. :disappointed:

In tonight's rarely wrong Chron DP said: “We had a couple of chances and, if you are going to get something away from home, you have to take them.

“And if you don’t, you have to see the game out for a point which we failed to do.

“We were caught by a ball over the top for the goal. That also happened in the first half, so we need to deal with those situations better.”

We completely opened them up twice, I think if we had have had more of a positive attitude - we could have won that.

Saturday was not as bad as some people have been saying.

i think Blackman should have done better, and Abbott should have stayed on his feet IMO he went down looking for a penalty

We completely opened them up twice, I think if we had have had more of a positive attitude - we could have won that.

Saturday was not as bad as some people have been saying.

If we scored from every opportunity and the opposition missed all their opportunities, we would be in contention for promotion, but we all know football's not like that.

Highlights obviously don't give a true picture of the game. In reality a point would have been a good result, but Rovers would have felt that they did enough to win the game. We knew that if Rovers scored it was unlikely we would get more than a point at best.

It was certainly not as bad as the performance against Hartlepool. The positive attitude will come when the players start to get confident.

When Jacobson is back, Taylor gets match fit and iif Purdie turns out to be a good signing, we may start to climb the table.

If we scored from every opportunity and the opposition missed all their opportunities, we would be in contention for promotion, but we all know football's not like that.

Highlights obviously don't give a true picture of the game. In reality a point would have been a good result, but Rovers would have felt that they did enough to win the game. We knew that if Rovers scored it was unlikely we would get more than a point at best.

It was certainly not as bad as the performance against Hartlepool. The positive attitude will come when the players start to get confident.

When Jacobson is back, Taylor gets match fit and iif Purdie turns out to be a good signing, we may start to climb the table.

I agree with that.