coca cola badges on sleeves

I agree regarding the sponsor's logo, mine's started to crack and I always wash it how it's recommended... As for the Coca Cola badges when I went and had mine printed they couldn't get them to stick, ended up wasting two shirts trying before they finally gave in and told me, so in the end I just had the name and number...

It's odd since the name and number have never peeled or cracked on any football shirt I've had.. Are they the same stuff as the coca cola badges and the sponsor's logo, does anyone know?

I agree regarding the sponsor's logo, mine's started to crack and I always wash it how it's recommended... As for the Coca Cola badges when I went and had mine printed they couldn't get them to stick, ended up wasting two shirts trying before they finally gave in and told me, so in the end I just had the name and number...

It's odd since the name and number have never peeled or cracked on any football shirt I've had.. Are they the same stuff as the coca cola badges and the sponsor's logo, does anyone know?

Take them back, if you have taken care of them theres no way they should be falling apart. I have a Juve top I bought about 9 years ago and its still near perfect.