Sol Cambell to quit Notts County!

Hold some of these horses here a mo......

Am i reading this right and people are suggesting Campbell should/could/ may want to get in the world cup squad!! :laught30::laught30:

Well feck me, the footy world is finally losing the plot.

There is more chance of the tics playing in a full 4 sided redveloped BP ground at the start of 2012 than this!!!

Hold some of these horses here a mo......

Am i reading this right and people are suggesting Campbell should/could/ may want to get in the world cup squad!! :laught30::laught30:

Well feck me, the footy world is finally losing the plot.

There is more chance of the tics playing in a full 4 sided redveloped BP ground at the start of 2012 than this!!!

True...but if he did sign for Spurs or whoever, the only real weak link in the England team at present is at the back. Rio's back to his injury-ridden-mistake-prone best. Upson's new kid on the block...if Campbell went to Spurs and do a Beckham (Real Madrid-style) it's not unforeseeable. It'd have to be some turnaround though...and seeing as he's a completely nutcase, you're probably right not to bet on it!

didnt think this one through did he?

Aah well he can get training for Brazil 2014

Its a case of chucking his dummy out of the pram after losing at Morecombe. It amused me how SSN have been showing clips of him all day answering the question where he was outlining why he signed for 5 years :lol: