Oldham Stats On FIFA 10

oldham1x.jpg

oldham2px.jpg

oldham3x.jpg

The only one I really disagree with is Furman, who should be around 61.

Hi mate, I was lucky to play this on Saturday morning, a friend got a special early copy, if you know what I mean.

The kits are more accurate this year, the gameplay a refined version of 09. Enjoyed it a lot, gonna pick it up on Friday for sure.

Hi mate, I was lucky to play this on Saturday morning, a friend got a special early copy, if you know what I mean.

The kits are more accurate this year, the gameplay a refined version of 09. Enjoyed it a lot, gonna pick it up on Friday for sure.

Apparently PES10 is awful as well (as was PES9), might finally be time to switch to Fifa.

I’ve played demo’s of both, Pro Evo 2010 is pretty decent I think, better than 09. Though I seem to be on my own in preferring Pro Evo 2009 to Fifa 09. Saying that I liked the Fifa 10 demo to.

I've played both demos. Didn't like PES09, and for me, the demo of PES10 has all the same problems. It's a shame because I am more of a PES fan. Like the FIFA demo though, so will be buying this on Friday.

I've preferred FIFA since Road to the World Cup from 1998 on the Playstation, with the WOOHOO Blur song. Haven't bought a footy game since FIFA 08, might get this one. I remember some of the old latics teams on FIFA though, Carlo Corazzin with a square head and a white Clyde Winjhard :)

Edit - best footy game will always be SWOS though.

Edited by slurms mckenzie

Dean Brill is worth 550k after 2 seasons for me on the new Champ Man :lol:

If only I could have back all the hours of my youth spent playing that damn game.... :cry:

I thought it was worth the commitment to see Oldham winning the European Cup year in year out.....until I realised that everybody achieved such feats! :ranting:

If only I could have back all the hours of my youth spent playing that damn game.... :cry:

I thought it was worth the commitment to see Oldham winning the European Cup year in year out.....until I realised that everybody achieved such feats! :ranting:

:lol: im stuck in the champ, keep only being given 2 mill to spend and the loan signings have dried up , BP has a capacity of 16,000 though

:lol: im stuck in the champ, keep only being given 2 mill to spend and the loan signings have dried up , BP has a capacity of 16,000 though

Yeah I have noticed that the boards are really stingy on the latest footy manager. I am stuck in the Championship with Bognor Regis, they wont give me any money to spend on good players still. However they do seem happy for me to keep crippling the club with a high wage bill. I would much rather they gave me some of that to spend on better players than rejects.

For those still playing Pro Evo, make the switch to Fifa, give it time and you will appreciate how much better it is now:)

Yeah I have noticed that the boards are really stingy on the latest footy manager. I am stuck in the Championship with Bognor Regis, they wont give me any money to spend on good players still. However they do seem happy for me to keep crippling the club with a high wage bill. I would much rather they gave me some of that to spend on better players than rejects.

For those still playing Pro Evo, make the switch to Fifa, give it time and you will appreciate how much better it is now:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Assuming of course that this is the case with the 2010 games.

I read today that the PES demo is quite poor version of what the actual game will be and the Winning Eleven Demo (as it is called in Japan) is a lot more closer to what the game will be like. Does seem stupid though to release a crap demo.

Assuming of course that this is the case with the 2010 games.

I read today that the PES demo is quite poor version of what the actual game will be and the Winning Eleven Demo (as it is called in Japan) is a lot more closer to what the game will be like. Does seem stupid though to release a crap demo.

the PES demo has been rushed out , it doesnt have commentary on but you can see the game play has updated

I bought pro evo for the first time last year because i wanted to do the become a legend mode but this year i wanna buy fifa 10 but will it have that feature on it??? I know last year there was a bit of that but you could only do a few seasons i was told and i wan't to be able to do the full career with latics

I bought pro evo for the first time last year because i wanted to do the become a legend mode but this year i wanna buy fifa 10 but will it have that feature on it??? I know last year there was a bit of that but you could only do a few seasons i was told and i wan't to be able to do the full career with latics

Last year was definitely the wrong year to buy Pro Evo, the worst PES there has ever been in my opinion and probably the only one to be bettered by it's Fifa equivalent.

FIFA has "Be A Pro" which is miles better.