Why are the Football League teams in the GMR region treated to an inferior video / audio service on the website in comparison to seemingly all other local radio stations? It the only Local radio station that does not have any audio or video interviews on the website and this is irrespective of the league status of the clubs.

If you look at Chesterfield they always have a Shez interview after the match report. We, Rochdale, Bury, Stockport get nothing- I know they are crap and have never given two hoots about anyone other than sheik city and the red scum but I bet they get the same money to cover Latics as Radio Sheffield get to cover Chesterfield.

Why are the Football League teams in the GMR region treated to an inferior video / audio service on the website in comparison to seemingly all other local radio stations? It the only Local radio station that does not have any audio or video interviews on the website and this is irrespective of the league status of the clubs.

If you look at Chesterfield they always have a Shez interview after the match report. We, Rochdale, Bury, Stockport get nothing- I know they are crap and have never given two hoots about anyone other than sheik city and the red scum but I bet they get the same money to cover Latics as Radio Sheffield get to cover Chesterfield.

*cough*

GET LATICS PLAYER

*cough*

:wink::lol:

I thought it was called Bolton FM these days.

Only ever seems to cover Bolton Wanderers.

City and Bolton FM yeah

to be fair to GMR though, i think its a case of if we get promoted, our games would be live (thats if City and Bolton are not playing like last night)

we are obviously the top side apart from them two, because they hardly ever (if at all) do a live show from stockport, Rochdale etc