Fifa 10 on Xbox 360

Got FIFA this morning from Tesco - Asda had sold out by 9am apparently.

Not really played FIFA before as I'm a PES player but I'm impressed with this latest offering. Like the online side where you can play teams of similar standing - better than the usual Barca / Man U/ Real Madrid matches. Played Latics against some Polish side and managed a 3-0 win before he wanted a rematch and tonked me 5-1 :angry:

Got FIFA this morning from Tesco - Asda had sold out by 9am apparently.

Not really played FIFA before as I'm a PES player but I'm impressed with this latest offering. Like the online side where you can play teams of similar standing - better than the usual Barca / Man U/ Real Madrid matches. Played Latics against some Polish side and managed a 3-0 win before he wanted a rematch and tonked me 5-1 :angry:

I played a guy last night, he was Orient I was latics. Beat him 4-3, then he bossed me 5-0 in the rematch :(

I've just been playing Clubs so far. I liked it last year, and they seem to have done an even better job on it this time around.

Bring Back Pukka Pies and I were bossing the front line last night. I'm currently top scorer for our club ^_^

Even though it is merely a refined version of last years installment, for £25 I dont mind as much. Fifa 09 can now be part exchanged for another game

Just to let you know if you havent already traded FIFA 09, its only worth 1 quid at GAME so might not be worth your time to trade it. Though every little helps i suppose (no i dont work for tescos :grin:)

Edited by Oafc88

not convinced on this tbh!

Bought it from Tesco for £25 on Friday and i have played numerous times in all manner of ways but it seems poor, to say there should be so much to do i got bored!

Ah well PES 10 it is!

Jeebus. You're going to be climbing up the walls...

Have you played the PES 10 demo? It's an abomination. I used to be absolutely die-hard PES through and through. Not for the past two years, though. I can't believe how dreadful the series has become, while FIFA goes from strength to strength.

Love it!

Used to be all for PES, but Fifa has just been excelling with every game, whilst PES has gone in the opposite direction.

Think I might have to get the Xbox Live subscription back when I'm paid :)

Agree with that. I used to love PES....quite sad that its now crap. FIFA is pretty good now, but still something doesnt fell quite right about it.

Anyways, anyone wants a game, raggieOAFC is my gamertag. You will no doubt beat me as I aint all that good.

Jeebus. You're going to be climbing up the walls...

Have you played the PES 10 demo? It's an abomination. I used to be absolutely die-hard PES through and through. Not for the past two years, though. I can't believe how dreadful the series has become, while FIFA goes from strength to strength.

Head designer said the demo is not full code. Have played Winning eleven demo which is supposed to be more accurate and is much better.

It needs to be infinitely better, because it's going to take a lot to win people over. FIFA has its bugs and its problems, but it's almost on a par with the earlier PES games in my opinion. Next year will hopefully be 'The One'.

It needs to be infinitely better, because it's going to take a lot to win people over. FIFA has its bugs and its problems, but it's almost on a par with the earlier PES games in my opinion. Next year will hopefully be 'The One'.

This year it definitely feels alot snappier, alot more fluid, less delay when you try to shoot/pass etc. Although for fun, nothing has topped PES 5 or 6 online in my opinion.

Apparently though, the PES demo is nowt like the final game, and they are using microsofts servers for xbox live as opposed to konamis, so hopefully the online play should be spot on this year