Marketing and Income Past Threads

I reckon an invite to a meeting to raise your feelings about why him and the Trust shouldn’t pay any attention to a wealth of ideas until they get the chance to present it as their own initiative is wronging it’s way towards the Prozac mailbox.

• 4 weeks later...

The club’s office, which Vics hope will be manned by extra volunteers at the weekend, will open at 10am on Sunday too.

Tickets will be on sale tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday until 8pm and again between 10am and 4pm on Saturday.

Supporters can also drop in to Level 1, on Witton Street, in the town centre to buy a ticket.

This week Vics have launched a new online ticket ordering service, which they hope will save supporters time on match days.

Run using software designed by internet giant Google, it enables fans to pay for their pass in advance.

They can then present their e-ticket as proof of payment before kick off.

“We think it’s an idea people will like,” said owner Jim Rushe.

A couple of ideas that could be pinched if they are interested........

Anyone seen Barry at all ? Did he take the time to thank any of us for our efforts or at least acknowledge the effort ? Seen him lurking from time to time...

Yes Barry is about from time to time and he has said thank you to people who have took the time to relay information and feedback to him and the Trust

one example,

Hmm,

It's all very "personal attack" this isn't it? Shouldn't all the board of the trust bear some responsibility rather than just one person?

I wonder if anyone else would want to be the trust board rep if they would be subject to the same degree of personal attack?

Oh and to all those who question the value of the trusts 3% - read up on minority shareholder rights.

Yes Barry is about from time to time and he has said thank you to people who have took the time to relay information and feedback to him and the Trust

one example,

Just acknowledging some excellent posts on this thread. In the I.O.W at the moment andf my broadband in not too good. I will put together a detailed response shortly which I tried to do last night but lost all the content when sending. Please bear with me.

KTF

Regards

Barry

I suppose he has been too busy for that detailed response then ?

Edited by oafc0000

Hmm,

It's all very "personal attack" this isn't it? Shouldn't all the board of the trust bear some responsibility rather than just one person?

I wonder if anyone else would want to be the trust board rep if they would be subject to the same degree of personal attack?

Oh and to all those who question the value of the trusts 3% - read up on minority shareholder rights.

I have not seen anyone launch a "personal" attack on Barry. I have seen people make professional attacks on the way he acts as the "fan on the board". I have nothing personally against Barry, I only question some of his actions while representing the fans.

Hmm,

though i woudn't say its a "personal attack", barry is the head cheese of the trust.

therefore, he is quite rightly,in the firing line if things don't go right, or things are happening that others feel not right, in regards to trust decisions.

he is also the public face of the trust.

personally,i'd suggest that whatever the other trust members feelings on most issues(especially the failsworth project), their opinion isn't being heard,because its all about barrys opinion in the end-no one elses matters.

Hmm,

Isn't that because it was Barry who personally moaned about attendances. It wasn't an official trust statement was it?

I suppose he has been too busy for that detailed response then ?

He as to be Frank, personal problems have made Barry deal with a family situation for the past 3 weeks along with some work for the club

This work that has been ongoing for the last 12 months should hopefully be announced before xmas

waiqo9.jpg

Noticed this on the way into Wigan today...

We have enquired about a sign like this on the land near Pentagon and at the top of Sheepfoot lane. Planning permission and insurance is needed and the club made the decision that it wouldnt be justified (NB that is not my opinion and something we (TRUST) have pushed continiously)

though i woudn't say its a "personal attack", barry is the head cheese of the trust.

therefore, he is quite rightly,in the firing line if things don't go right, or things are happening that others feel not right, in regards to trust decisions.

he is also the public face of the trust.

personally,i'd suggest that whatever the other trust members feelings on most issues(especially the failsworth project), their opinion isn't being heard,because its all about barrys opinion in the end-no one elses matters.

Agree with Johnny to some point, Barry is the focal point of the trust and will be spoken about and held accountable by many but some of the attacks on him over the last 5 years at times have been OTT and out of order !!! A weaker willed person would have said "shove it"

Now for your second comment, the trust go forward with decisions that the collective agree upon !!! If 2 trust persons dont agree with a line of direction, they are free to abstain, the majority vote counts. You have been told wrong

its all about barrys opinion in the end-no one elses matters.
Barry brings requests to the table from fans, the community and the club and it is passed by the whole Trust. The Trust is NOT one person either that be the chair or a director !!

Isn't that because it was Barry who personally moaned about attendances. It wasn't an official trust statement was it?

It was a offical Trust statement and a personal opinion of many fans, the attendances are low for many reasons and Barry made light of these and explained it wasnt soley down to fans financial constraints

Yup... It was also Barry who personal attacked a lot of us lot by calling us liars about comments made on jklatics.

There was a lot of Bullsh1t on JKL ... major fisherman, wind up artists and idiots who made untrue comments that Barry objected too. He now realises that he made mistakes in the early years and now does things different on public forums

Is there a question and answer thread for the Trust and fans alike, where questions can be posed by the fan directed to the board, for the board to answer?

We have tried that on Owtb and by organising forums with little response. If anyone wishes to speak to Barry we will soon be doing conference calls on SKYPE

I will soon announce, Trust Surgerys were fans can speak to Barry one 2 one and in groups, more to follow soon

We have enquired about a sign like this on the land near Pentagon and at the top of Sheepfoot lane. Planning permission and insurance is needed and the club made the decision that it wouldnt be justified (NB that is not my opinion and something we (TRUST) have pushed continiously)

How about using one of the already established advertising boards around the town ?

Edited by oafc0000