Marketing and Income Past Threads

We have tried that on Owtb and by organising forums with little response. If anyone wishes to speak to Barry we will soon be doing conference calls on SKYPE

A webcam would be better so we can see if his lips move in sequence with whoever has his hand up Barry's arse.

How about using one of the already established advertising boards around the town ?

yes like the one at sheepfoot lane and maybe a couple of other strategic sites around the boroughs edges where they will be seen by fans and potential fans alike..

you dont need planning permission or insurance to have a poster made and printed

if joe public can have one made to ask his girlfriend to marry him im pretty damn sure a football club could have one made to advertise matches....

if people want it to happen enough it happens,if people cant be bothered it never gets done.

yes like the one at sheepfoot lane and maybe a couple of other strategic sites around the boroughs edges where they will be seen by fans and potential fans alike..

you dont need planning permission or insurance to have a poster made and printed

if joe public can have one made to ask his girlfriend to marry him im pretty damn sure a football club could have one made to advertise matches....

if people want it to happen enough it happens,if people cant be bothered it never gets done.

So how about it Mr Trust?

Its about £600 to £750 for two weeks... The one about top of sheepfoot lane is £700

There is also bus stop advertising ?

About £450 for two weeks...

Edited by oafc0000

That is probably more your idea of a pleasurable evening than Barrys :unsure:

Hardly me, I thought it was the poster/OWTB Admin/Trust Director formerly here as Inspiral Carpet who had helped Barry to not say what he actually thought and felt in public the last couple of years? Without the knowledge of most Trust Directors as I understand it. Hell, even I stepped in when I was on the Mod team here to advise against a live Baz-Chat. Dozens of opportunities for him to honestly speak his mind to the rank and file of the Latics support is a car crash of truly epic proportions waiting to happen.

So how about it Mr Trust?

Its about £600 to £750 for two weeks... The one about top of sheepfoot lane is £700

There is also bus stop advertising ?

About £450 for two weeks...

they are all good ideas,and have been mentioned again and again and again,yet nothing is ever done about them so people tend to stop giving ideas and then start critiscising.

phonebox advertising local radio flyers in local papers or the advertiser,having a word with local buisness like asda and tesco etc to see if its possible to put a stand with latics memrobillia or kits etc etc...

the club just doesnt have a presence anywhere,and whilst it doesnt they cant expect to have people flocking to bp.