OT - Fancy a bit of banter & flutter 13/1

Hello

I have found a bet that is roughly well overpriced, and i thought i'd share it with fellow owtb's so we can hopefully see it home together. £10 on it, and we'll be laughing hopefully.

San Jose Sharks to beat Washington Capitals (1/1) - NHL - Won the last 11 between the two sides, evens to make it 12, you having a larf? all day long

Novak Djokovic to win Shanghai - 13/8 - Whose going to stop this man, Nadal? Cant see it, Nadal off his peak, Djok has a good record on hard against him, and after last week i'm hoping he'll make it two on the bounce

Caroline Wozniacki to win Osaka - 7/4 - In the quarters tonight and is 2/9 to make it through. I can't see who will stop her, Bartoli perhaps? but the H2H is favouring Woz by a margin. 7/4 just to beat Bartoli? will be 4/7 in the final, 7/4 to win the title is too too big, she needs a title on hard, and i can see her getting this one.

Alot of time has gone into looking at this and for it to be a 13/1 treble is a joke, more adpt price should be around 9/2 in my eyes, hopefully this will go very close and become a winner, meaning we can cram BP to the rafters.

Hope you have a flutter, don't go mad & join the thread.

:wink:

Hello

I have found a bet that is roughly well overpriced, and i thought i'd share it with fellow owtb's so we can hopefully see it home together. £10 on it, and we'll be laughing hopefully.

San Jose Sharks to beat Washington Capitals (1/1) - NHL - Won the last 11 between the two sides, evens to make it 12, you having a larf? all day long

Novak Djokovic to win Shanghai - 13/8 - Whose going to stop this man, Nadal? Cant see it, Nadal off his peak, Djok has a good record on hard against him, and after last week i'm hoping he'll make it two on the bounce

Caroline Wozniacki to win Osaka - 7/4 - In the quarters tonight and is 2/9 to make it through. I can't see who will stop her, Bartoli perhaps? but the H2H is favouring Woz by a margin. 7/4 just to beat Bartoli? will be 4/7 in the final, 7/4 to win the title is too too big, she needs a title on hard, and i can see her getting this one.

Alot of time has gone into looking at this and for it to be a 13/1 treble is a joke, more adpt price should be around 9/2 in my eyes, hopefully this will go very close and become a winner, meaning we can cram BP to the rafters.

Hope you have a flutter, don't go mad & join the thread.

:wink:

I had a £2 multiple bet yesterday with Bet Fair which brought me in £95.

Slovakia to beat Poland away

Estonia to beat Belgium home

Czech Republic and Northern Ireland to Draw.

47.5 to 1 :grin:

I had a £2 multiple bet yesterday with Bet Fair which brought me in £95.

Slovakia to beat Poland away

Estonia to beat Belgium home

Czech Republic and Northern Ireland to Draw.

47.5 to 1 :grin:

i was lookin at internationals but odds for favourites were crap.

im guessin that draw boosted ur odds by a long way

i was lookin at internationals but odds for favourites were crap.

im guessin that draw boosted ur odds by a long way

Try Betfair, you do get some good odds on their as you are betting against other punters. Even spain was 2 to 1 to beat Bosnia last night, was going to bet on them but the match started before I had chance. I think the draw was something like 6 to 1.

Hello

Hmm, Alex Ovechkin is in lethal form for the Capitals, though. Still a very good price mind.

Why this sort of betting thread is moved away from the most popular area of the forum is beyond me. The amount of posts away from the Terraces is very, very poor.

Why this sort of betting thread is moved away from the most popular area of the forum is beyond me. The amount of posts away from the Terraces is very, very poor.

Consistency for the majority of posts and the posters who make them, we do have non-related topics in the main forum - but it's at the discretion of the moderators after a request has been made. As you can see we have healthy debate in this part of the forum about NFL, NHL, MMA, MLB, and horse racing for instance by certain members. Not one of those topics bear any relevance to OAFC or League 1, nor do they hold any more right to be in the main forum than any other off-topic. A specific bet topic like this is no different. If we allow this, then I might as well dump all of these niche threads in the main forum - of course, then we'll get "I thought this was a football forum!" and blah blah blah....

I totally understand that, and it's fair comment. However, I don't see enough interaction to go to other sections of the forum, so I'll bet that applies to a large majority of here - nor do I see it promoted enough where there's most activity. It's a forum that is specifically important to most members, so if the other areas on here where stronger, it would soon become the only one I'd want to post on.

I guess it's a request to look into it - I imagine you get several of these - but it's up to you at the end of the day.

*cough*

DEVS

*cough*

:D

*cough*

CONFERENCE SEMIS GAME 7 - 6-2 DEMOLITION

*cough*

I didn't say they were invincible, it's just bloody hard to beat them there. Only the best teams can :wink:

Ruff bagged the night before last night, think he'll turn out to be a useful player for us.

Edited by jsslatic

Hmm, Alex Ovechkin is in lethal form for the Capitals, though. Still a very good price mind.

Good call. 2 goals in a 4-1 win for the Caps.

After today's tennis results it seems that none of these bets which were so good they warranted posting about them have come in. Djokovic was knocked out by Davydenko and Wozniacki was knocked out by Stosur- I think it would be fascinating to see how many betting tips posted on here have come in my money would be on 0.

After today's tennis results it seems that none of these bets which were so good they warranted posting about them have come in. Djokovic was knocked out by Davydenko and Wozniacki was knocked out by Stosur- I think it would be fascinating to see how many betting tips posted on here have come in my money would be on 0.

Thats more money you would have lost then.

Winning Tip