We've lost a game! Get over it!

QUOTE (Corporal_Jones @ Oct 18 2009, 14:02 PM)

I think you know. But in any case, I refer you to several dozen other threads over the past couple of years.

Newsflash

Corps reveals he does not work in accountancy, or is Chris Hamilton

If you're bored, I suppose you can always check whether more than a couple of dozen threads have ever discussed the reasons for our low crowds, albeit long ones.

People seem to forget that the vast majority of threads on here tend to be about the pros and cons of this or that player in our ever rapidly increasing turnover of playing staff. Either that or matters of absolute irrelevance that quickly peter out.

If you're bored, I suppose you can always check whether more than a couple of dozen threads have ever discussed the reasons for our low crowds, albeit long ones.

People seem to forget that the vast majority of threads on here tend to be about the pros and cons of this or that player in our ever rapidly increasing turnover of playing staff. Either that or matters of absolute irrelevance that quickly peter out.

I don't think it state secret to reveal what I am bored of...!

But I am not that bored or have the time to re read posts for you to remind you what you posted, again.

Some of us have to work, you know, our responsiblitites do not end at 5pm on a Friday...

Edited by singe

But I am not that bored or have the time to re read posts for you to remind you what you posted, again.

Some of us have to work, you know, our responsiblitites do not end at 5pm on a Friday...

Never too busy to have a content-free whinge at certain posters, however.

So you are at work on a Sunday? And still pissing away time on this site?

I'd say that was odd, but come on. 'Fess up. You're sat at your 'puter at home getting 'Sunday :censored:ted' like the rest of us aren't you.