when did Leeds sign Sam Vokes?

There will be no Beckford at Leeds after Jan IMO .. Beckford to Newcastle i've heard

your wrong. Beckford will take us up this season. were running the risk of him going on a free at the end of the season so theres no way we will let him go in january but if he goes come the end of the season but gets us promoted we wont care. in the championship we will attract a better player than Beckford anyway. look at Vokes for example hes come from a premiership club to us and he turned down 3 championship clubs to sign.

your wrong. Beckford will take us up this season. were running the risk of him going on a free at the end of the season so theres no way we will let him go in january but if he goes come the end of the season but gets us promoted we wont care. in the championship we will attract a better player than Beckford anyway. look at Vokes for example hes come from a premiership club to us and he turned down 3 championship clubs to sign.

:petesake:

awful, awful goal-kick Beckford's a complete tool but he buries those - would KP have scored a similar chance?

When I heard they scored in the 92nd minute I got p*ssed off , then I saw the goal and thought what a clinical finish , KP definately would have screwed that up

As usual you are getting carried away.

Vokes is only on loan and is not your player.

You will lose Beckford for nothing if you don't sell him in January, if you think the smurf will miss out on lining his own pockets with the sale of Beckford and allow him to leave for nothing you are very much mistaken.

OBSESSED.

As usual you are getting carried away.

Vokes is only on loan and is not your player.

You will lose Beckford for nothing if you don't sell him in January, if you think the smurf will miss out on lining his own pockets with the sale of Beckford and allow him to leave for nothing you are very much mistaken.

promotion is worth far more to bates than £500,000 or so in January. thats the sort of fee we would get with such little time left on his contract. promotion to the champonship is worth around £4million alone. the likelihood is Beckford will sign a new contract when we go up anyway as our wage budget will shoot up therefore being able to offer him what he's demanding. if he leaves for free and he's got us promoted then he will leave with our best wishes afterall he doesnt owe us anything.

p.s i know promotion isnt guaranteed but were looking a good bet for it at the moment.

A - whoever owns you will rather get a few million in january. silly business to let anyone worth something go for nothing.

B - how many seasons has Beckford supposed to have got you promoted?

c - who were the 3 championship clubs? coventry (17th place and looking like a bottom half struggle this season) were definately interested, an McCarthy said other clubs were interested, maybe just a media tool to get them to hurry up and seal the deal? they stuttered and Leeds (challenging automatic promotion) came in.

promotion is worth far more to bates than £500,000 or so in January. thats the sort of fee we would get with such little time left on his contract. promotion to the champonship is worth around £4million alone. the likelihood is Beckford will sign a new contract when we go up anyway as our wage budget will shoot up therefore being able to offer him what he's demanding. if he leaves for free and he's got us promoted then he will leave with our best wishes afterall he doesnt owe us anything.

p.s i know promotion isnt guaranteed but were looking a good bet for it at the moment.

How is your 'star' man going to cut it playing championship teams week in week out, I don't think he is good enough, Div 2 playoff teams probably the best he will get......I can see you missing out again this season :lol: