home end

Funny thing how you first meet the woman that you marry. I first met the wife in a tunnel of love.

She was digging it.

Seriously though, the missus was a United fan, until I came on the scene - now she hates football with a passion. I suppose it's a step in the right direction. She has seen the Latics though a few times, from our lofty position in the Lookers - I think the only reason she agreed to watch was the alcohol top-up opportunities from the bar downstairs...

On topic - nowt wrong with the Chaddy, it's got character.

instead of making chaddy away end they should just make the rre permanantly away. only open small section would save on policing stewarding maintanance electric etc. and would create a better atmosphere with all home fans closer together only problem wth that is we would have to put up with the out of time racket called the drummer back in the chaddy. even if u sit at the back of the chaddy and cant see above the score board( wouldnt no cause never sat that far up) its not like theres great scenery behind the rre is it and at the min there would be absolutly no need to sit that high up because theres loads of room at the bottom and you dont get soaking wet between november an april sat in the chaddy.seems to me that theres been less leg room in rre when i have sat there and dont like it at all its a boring stand no character soulless if you like. would rather sit in mainstand paddock than have to sit in rre all season

Sod tradition, sitting in the Chaddy End is Grim, there's no atmosphere, the view is rubbish, the concourse is cramped and there's no bar. The Rocky is a far better environment to watch a match in, remember how much it cost to build compared to the Chaddy, I think it's about time we used the facilities and I'm sure the floating fan agrees with me