Lee Hills, occasional Palace left back

That's "the rumour I heard." Would be an odd one given he's a kid who hasn't played this season but apparently us and Gillingham are interested. I've no reason* to doubt my source.

*Well, he's a pathalogical liar, but not usually about that sort of thing

when sheehan goes back after this month then we will need someone else, lomax is a right back nothing more. Jacobson will be back in 4-6 weeks (no where near fit or match fit) so we will need someone else, and hills is a good player!!

Hills was in the Crystal Palace first team squad at Leicester yesterday.

Hills was in the Crystal Palace first team squad at Leicester yesterday.

But not played despite a tranfer embargo. Although I am told Palace have a lot of options in that position (I would rather read the Daily Mail than read about them so I'm not that sure)

Clint Hill is Palace's regular left back, so he ain't shifting him. Nathaniel Clyne's there for back up if we were to get Hills. I'd be quite pleased if we did; I really rate him.

Nathaniel Clyne's a RB isn't he?

Echo sentiments below, saw Palace a couple of weeks ago and Sir Clint looked very solid at LB defensively but offers nothing going forward!

Nathaniel Clyne's a RB isn't he?

Echo sentiments below, saw Palace a couple of weeks ago and Sir Clint looked very solid at LB defensively but offers nothing going forward!

He was awesome for us , shame he broke his leg for the majority of the season though.

Very good little player.

Agreed. Plus I almost caught his shirt last season (well my mate caught it and I went to the game with him, so that counts).

I'm sure if we wanted Hills Colin would let us for a bit, they're very solid at the back (and racially tolerant :unsure::wink:).

We could give black/mckerr a game at left back, otherwise if DP is just going to bring into another LB around the same age on loan, what was the point in offering black a contract and signing mckerr? They both only on 1 year contract so give them a game is needed, otherwise sell them

Naturally, yes. But he's athletic and technical enough to switch over if needs be. Very good little player.

Agreed. Plus I almost caught his shirt last season (well my mate caught it and I went to the game with him, so that counts).

I'm sure if we wanted Hills Colin would let us for a bit, they're very solid at the back (and racially tolerant ).

Bloody hell, what is this. The Palace mutual onanism society.

You are getting worse.... <_<

Bloody hell, what is this. The Palace mutual onanism society.

You are getting worse.... <_<

A dig at those who go to occasionally watch Palace coming from the one who went to watch Huddersfield?! :wink:

Best not mention who I'm going to watch tomorrow...

A dig at those who go to occasionally watch Palace coming from the one who went to watch Huddersfield?! :wink:

Best not mention who I'm going to watch tomorrow...

You should have seen the ease with which Allan blended in as a West Yorkshireman at the Leeds Moon after we beat them (again) year before last. It looked like someone putting his favourite slippers back after he hadn't worn them for years.

• 2 weeks later...