Hollinwood stabbing

creepy

not wanting to sound awful about it mate, but these types of acts are so common now.

the "shock" of reading about stories like this isn't there anymore.

the streets aren't ours now and the police can't do owt about it.

this government has a hell of a lot of blood on its hands...iraq, afghanistan as well as on the streets in britain.namby pamby politics and its all gone wrong.

sorry for the loss of a mate of yours...terrible.

not wanting to sound awful about it mate, but these types of acts are so common now.

the "shock" of reading about stories like this isn't there anymore.

the streets aren't ours now and the police can't do owt about it.

this government has a hell of a lot of blood on its hands...iraq, afghanistan as well as on the streets in britain.namby pamby politics and its all gone wrong.

sorry for the loss of a mate of yours...terrible.

very true its a :censored: war zone everywhere

very true its a fooking war zone everywhere

I don't think it's everywhere, most of it happens in pretty small areas I would guess, although you can get a nutter anyway. Always terrible for the victims and family and friends of course.

I couldn't make head nor tail of the account in the Bison there by the way. Who handed the knife over, who drove him off? Who has ever held a knife in their tee-shirt to stab someone?

Edited by leeslover

I don't think it's everywhere, most of it happens in pretty small areas I would guess, although you can get a nutter anyway. Always terrible for the victims and family and friends of course.

I couldn't make head nor tail of the account in the Bison there by the way. Who handed the knife over, who drove him off? Who has ever held a knife in their tee-shirt to stab someone?

same here even we dont know yet what fully went on on Saturday

all we know up to yet is that it wasnt his trouble to begin with, he was just sticking up for someone

but crommy being crommy wouldnt back down to nobody, thats just what he was like

i think the lad (who has been arrested for assault) will crap himself now and give the names of his cronies