I Cant Wait Till Greg Fleming Is Back

We've got some very young 'keepers, 2 of which have played a good number of games. It's positive, I guess, but how many sides do you see winning promotion with a 'keeper who's played 500 league games? I'd have a Crossley anyday. Though I did rate Fleming quite highly.

Deano hasn't won me over yet.

Yeah, it's been quite a few months now where our keeper hasn't had a rush of blood and been sent off/give a penalty away.......

then save the penalty and give us some entertainment, and who can ctach control his area and dive both ways.

then save the penalty and give us some entertainment, and who can ctach control his area and dive both ways.

But don't you have to be on the pitch to do that!

Obviously i'm not going to spout on how much better than Fleming, not so Brill is. What i am saying is that i'm not sure in the few games Fleming was given, and having read 1 or 2 reports from north of the border that he would fare much better.

I think Flemings bad luck was more to do with poor decision making than running over a black cat.