WTF? Latics Leeds live on 'tinternet?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if your fishing for this but bollox to it. Get a grip and go and watch the game at BP

Bollox to that... It costs me a tidy packet to travel down... Now I can save the money, see the game, and be out in town with no hassle...

The alternative would see me not getting home till late and pretty low on funds...

Aint fishing..saying it as it is...

Now if the game was still kicking off at 3pm or earlier I would come for the game...but I aint sacrificing going on the booze for it :)

Chuffed with the announcement...well done Alan :D

Edited by oafc0000

Hardly bullying. Some people really need to learn what bullying is. He was the one who said he'd be on his own

So that makes them the inferior man for being alone? I know all too well what bullying is - given my job. So the fact you chose to make a comment i'd normally hear between 9-3pm in my professional opinion is bullying. You chose to ridicule an individual because you perceived him to be without friends but as you have often demonstrated on here you have neither the mental capacity or intelligence to realise the reprecussions of one's own actions.

Would you be so blaise if you met the individual face to face? I think not.

However, i'm sure 0000 couldn't give a toss what you think!

Well from your comment I'm guessing you work in a school. If one comment makes you a bully then most kids in your school must be a bully.

Yeah I work in a school and due to qualify as a teacher in June, calling someone gay and basically a 'billy no mates' in a public forum is bullying, if in school it would be dealt with, in a pub it would be a smack in the mouth. As I said there is no such thing as a throwaway comment...

Yeah I work in a school and due to qualify as a teacher in June, calling someone gay and basically a 'billy no mates' in a public forum is bullying, if in school it would be dealt with, in a pub it would be a smack in the mouth. As I said there is no such thing as a throwaway comment...

When you qualify I may listen to your opinion