Pubs showing the Leeds match?

Think any will be putting it on a big screen? One or two did for the England match that could only be viewed online.

Was that (cough) legit? Especially as cinemas were showing it PPV...

Edited by martjs

I'm working on supposition, but I highly doubt the FA will be using an HD stream; therefore making an HDMI lead pretty redundant (aside from the sound-through-telly goodness).

I'll be delighted if it all works out hunky dory and the stream is perfect and the boozers hook their laptops up to the telly and it all looks peachy. But it won't happen like that.

(Not that I anticipate any of the pubs in Croydon going out of their way to do it. I'll be in the comfort of my own home with my laptop, hot chocolate and Slanket...)

I'm working on supposition, but I highly doubt the FA will be using an HD stream; therefore making an HDMI lead pretty redundant (aside from the sound-through-telly goodness).

I'll be delighted if it all works out hunky dory and the stream is perfect and the boozers hook their laptops up to the telly and it all looks peachy. But it won't happen like that.

(Not that I anticipate any of the pubs in Croydon going out of their way to do it. I'll be in the comfort of my own home with my laptop, hot chocolate and Slanket...)

Fair comment, I doubt it they will either which no doubt will mean a stream no better than the one for the England game.......hence no charge being made for this one......perhaps.