bristol rovers 0 leeds 1

Good, I don't think we have much of a chance of finishing above Leeds anyway, but Brizzle could be one of the teams competing for the top six with us.

Had the feeling for a few weks that brizzle were in a false position, despite his wonder goal v us, Kuffour is :censored:e...

I'm sure i'll be corrected if wrong, heard on bbc yorks tonight while travelling thru the county that leed's on loan keeper from blackburn has gone back, looking to go out on loan elsewhere as he wasn't getting much match experience......sure it was the keeper I could be wrong though.

No my lovely Husband....your right...its on the leeds website too... are you thinking we need another loanee from Blackburn to give our no 1 a little healthier competition?

Edited by underdog

No my lovely Husband....your right...its on the leeds website too... are you thinking we need another loanee from Blackburn to give our no 1 a little healthier competition?

I'd say yes, for 2 reasons-

1- What happens if DB is injured?

2- Competition yes, just so he doesn't get too complacent or him thinking he has a right to be there.

Suppose I should keep this quitet - but I actually went to the game, one of my mates had a spare ticket, so I thought I'd go and check ou the FA Cup 1st round fodder....

TBH - Leeds absolutely battered Brizzle.... they totally controlled the game and for large parts Rovers barely touched the ball. I lcan only really remember one shot on target for Rovers, which was a tame effort that Ankergren did his best to spill into the net. That was the best I have seen Leeds play in this division, on that effort they are by far the strongest team in the league, Kisnorbo and Naylor were awesome at the back, and how any team at this level can afford to play Leigh Bromby at right back I dont know....

Despite Beckfords two great finishes, he looked largely disinterested for most of the game. MOM by a clear distance was Snodgrass. He was everywhere for Leeds - if he plays against Lomax he will rip him to shreds.

Weak Link - Ankergren. terrible, Terrible goalkeeper. Everything he did he messed up, from crosses, to kicking to almost letting Brizzle score with their only shot. Larry didnt let him back into the dressing room at half time and told him to stay out practicing catching with the subs - much to the amusement of the Rovers fans...

how do you beat Leeds? - well, do everything that Rovers didnt. Dont bother playing football, just outwork and outmuscle them - perhaps exactly why I think we have a shot againt them in a couple of weeks :wink:

Suppose I should keep this quitet - but I actually went to the game, one of my mates had a spare ticket, so I thought I'd go and check ou the FA Cup 1st round fodder....

Well surprise surprise, BigFin goes to watch another one of his beloved Yorkshire teams in Bristol.

And to think you had the gall to knock the Selhurst-based activities of some on here :wink: