Congratulations DP

Whats that face for, i make a valid point, we need a f*cking goalscorer ffs

you have a point but he can clearly see the goalkeeping position is :censored:e and we need a left back so he has gone for that , build from the back and the goals will come . Also whats to say he still isnt on the look out for a striker?

We've Taylor, Smalley and Purdie to get back in with fitness. These players will make a difference offensively.

In Taylor and Purdie's case, for me, it's more a case of IF they get back to fitness rather than when.

Smalley? Mmm we'll see. He seems to have become a much better player since his injury according to some fans. He was average at best last season.

Ranked in the league Defensively - 5th

Ranked in the league Offensively - 23rd

So go and sign a goalkeeper & defender :detectivegm0::mmm:

Makes sense doesn't it ....

very good point.

surely if jacobson was on the bench on sunday we can manage without a new left back until he is ready to start a game it cant be that far away surely.

Drop Parker. Abbott is doing his job in holding up the ball and chipping in with goals (more than a holding player should) he needs a striker/att midfielder off him to finish his through balls and flick ons. I'm confident Taylor and Smalley can do that when 100% but Parker has shown me nothing of a striker. Maybe give Blackman a chance.

He's not wrong though is he? Whilst te keeping position did need addressing, a goalscorer is much more important. If you dont score goals, you dont win games.

Maybe not but so many people have been moaning since pre season about brill not being good enough (i'm not one of them) and now that DP has signed a keeper, what happens? People are STILL moaning. There's just no pleasing some.

Drop Parker. Abbott is doing his job in holding up the ball and chipping in with goals (more than a holding player should) he needs a striker/att midfielder off him to finish his through balls and flick ons. I'm confident Taylor and Smalley can do that when 100% but Parker has shown me nothing of a striker. Maybe give Blackman a chance.

I agree with the OP. Blackman probably deserves his chance but after seeing the Bristol Rovers game I think he is too similar to Abbott and wants to receive the ball from deep and put people in. I reckon the problem is simply Parker not scoring enough goals. Thus needing a new striker (loanee) to replace him or give him the competition to improve his record.

Maybe not but so many people have been moaning since pre season about brill not being good enough (i'm not one of them) and now that DP has signed a keeper, what happens? People are STILL moaning. There's just no pleasing some.

ye but from what i can remember blue pizza hasnt criticised brill he has always defended him so hes not contradicting himself or anything like that hes just sticking to his (and many others including mine) opinion and furthering it based on the new signings